K-Fed Performace from The Teen Choice Awards!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love a lot of hip hop...including some hip hop that probably would make most people here want to gouge their eyes out with hot spoons...but that performance was awful.

I despise Hip Hop/Rap. I used to like it when I was younger, but then I realized, Rap/Hip-Hop is like crack it ruins the mind and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Whats even worse is Reggaton.

Why does Jessica Simpson look like a corpse? :sad:

yeah...popozao.

popozaohm1.jpg

(I know K-FED LAWLZ didn't sing/rap/croon/whatever that song, but he should've)

Last edited:
I commented on this in Yertle's journal earlier today, but I found it quite humorous that the Teen Choice Awards were promoting his performace in commercials as "For the first time ever live" like it was a good thing or something to be excited about. As I expected, it most certainly was not.

:crazy:

:huh:

:confused:

What the fuck was that? What did those poor kids at the teen's choice do to deserve that?

Let me get this straight, so now all you have to do is marry into the business? I've been going about this all the wrong way.

Are there any up and coming ex-Mickey Mouse girls that are elgible out there? I need some suggestions...

OK, it's a bad song (and I'm being very diplomatic here), but honestly I quite like that mindless piano hook. And the backup dancer.

The rapping is terrible though, and I agree with mofo.

u2popmofo said:
I commented on this in Yertle's journal earlier today, but I found it quite humorous that the Teen Choice Awards were promoting his performace in commercials as "For the first time ever live" like it was a good thing or something to be excited about. As I expected, it most certainly was not.

Exactly! I kept thinking the same thing as I saw the commercials. Why would you promote the fact that someone is a talentless hack whose only claim to fame is that he married another talentless hack? :huh: FIRST TIME EVER LIVE!!! yeah, whatever.

this guy is an embarrassment to the human race...:down: :censored:

who told this fool that he has ANY TALENT whatsoever? :huh: .... oh yeah, it was the britney ....the other talentless wonder..:|

U2Fanatic4ever said:
this guy is an embarrassment to the human race...:down: :censored:

who told this fool that he has ANY TALENT whatsoever? :huh: .... oh yeah, it was the britney ....the other talentless wonder..:|

Atleast she was moderately attractive before the "white trash quality" completely seeped through.

Muting her videos and playing U2 while I watched them was a great hobby of mine for a while.

it's what the morons deserve for watching this show in the first place.

if anyone thinks k-fed was the main thing wrong with the show, they should think again. why am i even calling him k fed? what's wrong with me?

everything about that show is awful. it's beyond me why people like 7ohnny depp showed up.

WHY DO I EVEN KNOW THIS?!?!

cause i read about it.

why did i bother reading about it?!?!!?

CAUSE IT'S POP CULTURE...I CAN'T ESCAPE IT.

AAAAARGH!

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

well... there is.

um

*click

gunshot

over

and

o
u
t

whoever started the:

First letter of the first name - First 3 letters of the last name trend needs to burn in hell.

It's inspired a collective array of annoying sportscasters, overpaid athletes, and suburban white "urban" kids to use it.

I hope there's a law passed where the usage of this name only means they're a douchebag.

// rant.

Yikes, what happened to good ol' fashion white rappers? Watching this made me cringe like beeing at the dentist. This just jumped the shark for the actual talented ones.

bonosgirl84 said:
it's for teens, bear!

go easy on them, they have such long ways to go. :hug:

yeah, i wouldn't want to be there again.

i liked all kinds of dodgy music back then. still do, probably.

7ust ask me in another 10 years!

Back
Top Bottom