Justin24's Gallery!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
All images are copyright :)

scan0019.jpg

Picture-665.jpg

Mami.jpg

258746819_3ed706a50c.jpg

258688061_a5322ad6c3.jpg

Great pictures Justin :up: I like the one of the bird perched on the wall.

Are the last two from an old hospital or something?

The black and white ones are really cool. They're taken at Bodie, CA correct?

How did you get a picture to come out that good and colorful at 1:30 in the morning?

Yes Bodie, CA. Love the place. I had it set as a long exposure. with 400 speed, 2.0 appeture and shutter speed set to bulb. I had a plunger and put it on lock for 5 minutes and then released the shutter and got the picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_photography

Last edited:
San Francisco Airport. My dad works at United Airlines and it was fleet week. The Blue Angels took off from SFO.

Justin24 said:
San Francisco Airport. My dad works at United Airlines and it was fleet week. The Blue Angels took off from SFO.

Sweet. I was going to say SFO (seeing the 747s poking out of the hangars).

May I ask...what does he do for United?

I love your B&W shots of the "ghost town" place.

He works in the Print Shop. They had a print shops in alot of the hubs but closed down due to 9/11 and lay offs. My dads site was lucky to keep his job.

Thank You. The Ghost town is Bodie, CA. Which is where U2 took some of there photos.

Great pics Justin! I like the old barn structure in B/W and the Blue Angels shots! They always flew directly over my house in Sunnyvale, right near Moffett Field....my dad used to joke they were so low we could reach out and hand the pilots beers! Great shows those guys put on!

Justin, congratulations on the pics, especially the black and whites from the ghost town, did you use a red lense to have a good contrast between colors?

Mofo said:
Justin, congratulations on the pics, especially the black and whites from the ghost town, did you use a red lense to have a good contrast between colors?

Nope. Just the regular lense. I had it set on manual. So I set the ISO to 400 and the apeture to a lower setting.

Back
Top Bottom