Justin Timberlake's yearning to perform with Chris Martin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
from greenplastic.com

In other "celebrities who love Radiohead" news, Nsync's Justin Timberlake mentioned his admiration of Radiohead, calling them the "modern-day Beatles", in an interview with MTV. We'll save you from having to read the full interview:

I don't know if people will get this, but the way I treated my vocals in the verse of 'Take It From Here' was like [Radiohead's] Thom Yorke or [Coldplay's] Chris Martin," he added. "To me, Radiohead and Coldplay are the modern-day Beatles. I would love to do a duet with Chris Martin someday. That would just be something so original, and I know I could pull it off. It may not happen, but it doesn't hurt to put it out there."

:sexywink:

Yeah, and I want a million dollars and tickets to every show of every artist I've ever liked or will like.
You can't always get what you want, and sometimes that's a good thing :der:

Wanderer,

When you put the sexywink after your post does this mean that you're joking? Or is this the truth?

<----------------is confuzzled
:hmm: :confused: :slant: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :sexywink:

Last edited:
maybe he is or maybes its whaere.

:sexywink:

*first post with his brand new laptop.

suck it trebek

To be honest, just because he makes crap music doesn't mean he can't like good music. Still, here's hoping it doesn't happen.

Reminds me of Josh Groban going around saying he loved U2 and would like to jam with them...and Linkin Park.

Then there was a1 putting 'Stay' on their top ten favourite videos on MTV.

And Ultra (who're long gone and never to return) saying they counted Radiohead as an influence back in 1998.

I just realised the disturbing amount of teen pop knowledge I know. Ack.

Noooo!!!

OTOH, I have new respect for Justin Timberlake. :eeklaugh:

...and for Fred Durst too, who was quoted as saying something like, "From the bottom of my heart, I think U2 is the best band ever."

dizzy said:
Noooo!!!

OTOH, I have new respect for Justin Timberlake. :eeklaugh:

...and for Fred Durst too, who was quoted as saying something like, "From the bottom of my heart, I think U2 is the best band ever."

Is this thread a sign of the apocalypse? First, we've got people respecting Justin Timberlake, and now I feel the need to stop ragging on Fred Durst so much! Make it Stop!!!!! ;) :lmao:

justin timberlake's ass can do a duet with my foot.
:censored: :mac: :wave:

it was all yellow

I was just reading today that Chris Martin dedicated a song to Gwyneth Paltrow at a recent concert she attended, or did they just have her confused with Timberlake? :sexywink:

At the Vegas concert, he dedicated the b-side One I Love to Gwyneth.. i guess as a joke b/c of all the rumors about them dating...

In other words, Justin can eat my ass.

The Wanderer said:
well this said it was in NY
Oh i wasn't saying she was in Vegas or anything.. I don't really know what i was saying, actually.

Back
Top Bottom