Justin Timberlake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelordevil said:

Penis-in-a-post...it sounds like a horrible dessert of some kind. :sad:
Yeah, like something you'd order in a diner. Or something they might serve to you in Yorkshire.

I liked the album for one listen. Then got bored very quickly into my second listen. Tried it a couple more times, but couldnt go deep into it.

LemonMacPhisto said:
He's trying to be Prince and succeeds, I love that song.

Justin is very talented, 6 years ago I never though I'd say that.

Funny you'd say that.
i saw him perform on Conan O'Brian the other day and i thought "shit, he's trying to be Prince and he's failing miserably"

Justin may be many things, but he's by no stretch of the imagination as good as Prince.

I don't think "he's trying to be Prince" but Michael Jackson...
In all the new album you will notice the similarities between Timberlake and Jackson's "Off the Wall" and "Thriller".
Then, Timberlake's image is very reminiscent of that era...

Aygo said:
What I find even more weird about me is that song (and his album) was produced by Timbaland ... and I'm really into Nelly Furtado's new tunes... that were produced by him too...:hyper:

Promiscuous is one of the most amazing tunes I heard all year

Ok, since the Grammy thread is closed and I don't care enough to start a new one, I'm bumping this to say that I loved Justin Timberlake's performance last night as well as Christina Aguilera's and I don't care who knows it. I'm going to rewind and watch them both again and show them to everyone who enters my house this week. So there. :angry:

joyfulgirl said:
Ok, since the Grammy thread is closed and I don't care enough to start a new one, I'm bumping this to say that I loved Justin Timberlake's performance last night as well as Christina Aguilera's and I don't care who knows it. I'm going to rewind and watch them both again and show them to everyone who enters my house this week. So there. :angry:

JT's was good until the handy-cam in the face bit... that was creepy, serial killer creepy :no: but his performance was good.

Christina was good until she started almost screaming at the end, at this point I put my TV on mute and the performance seemed to get better...:wink:

I have to agree with whoever it was in the Grammy thread who said "JT is legit."

That boy's got mad talent, yo. :wink:

"My Love" is an amazing single.

elevated_u2_fan said:

JT's was good until the handy-cam in the face bit... that was creepy, serial killer creepy :no: but his performance was good.

Christina was good until she started almost screaming at the end, at this point I put my TV on mute and the performance seemed to get better...:wink:

Yeah, Bono's really the only one who can get away with the handy-cam.

He's hideous and all his songs suck. I fail to see any appeal, I always have. IMO he's about as far from sexy as a guy can get. I'd rather do Jack Black. JT looks like he smells bad and he sings like a little white boy trying too hard to be hip. I hated N'Sync too.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
He's hideous and all his songs suck. I fail to see any appeal, I always have. IMO he's about as far from sexy as a guy can get. I'd rather do Jack Black. JT looks like he smells bad and he sings like a little white boy trying too hard to be hip. I hated N'Sync too.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I'm curious what he can do without Timbaland behind his back all the time, and trying to be the second MJ or Prince. I think he's trying way to hard to look adult with the goatee and the slick moves. (but I still hear a 15 year old kid when he sings)

LemonMelon said:

I personally disagree with U2kitten. :shrug: He looks pretty clean-cut to me.

I guess to you think shaving your hair down to stubble makes you look 'clean.' I don't agree. The way his head and beard are shaved gives him the look of a smelly white trash wife beater. He looks dirty, stinky, sweaty and unattractive, his body does nothing for me. He's a poser who wishes badly to be a badass black dude but he's a wimp. I also hear a whiney 15 year old white boy no matter what he does. Maybe he should redo Offspring's "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" video :giggle:

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I think he's trying way to hard to look adult with the goatee and the slick moves.

I hate to break it to you but he is an adult and at age 26, has been one for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom