Justin Timberlake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aygo said:

Well, don't underestimate your tastes like that. I had that same thought before hesring the song... and I detest that kind of music...

...now is what I see... I like the song

no, i was right. i think it sucks.

Justin is the new King Of Sex

11545080-11545083-large.jpg

I love SexyBack! The first time I heard it was at a club, and I had no idea it was JT. But that song had me dancing in no time!

I liked a lot of the songs on his first album as well. I never thought I would like his music, but I've been pleasantly surprised.

elevation2u said:
i guess i'm in the minority cause i find nothing appealing in jt's music ..but i also don't understand the robbie williams pheonomenon.

:huh:

its a sad british thing that has spread acrross europe :(

overrated

Aygo said:
overate by some, but underated by others.

underrated by others ?

how can this guy possibly be underrated ? people compare him to freddie mercury and elbis presley and some people think he is underrated ?

people who think he is underrated need to listen to more music.

Robbie williams aint worth pissing on.

vaz02 said:

underrated by others ?

how can this guy possibly be underrated ? people compare him to freddie mercury and elbis presley and some people think he is underrated ?

people who think he is underrated need to listen to more music.

Robbie williams aint worth pissing on.

I'm not a fan of Robbie Williams but I don't see how bad he can be comparing to a few artists and bands that I see named (even here) some times.
He's no Freddie Mercury, that's right, but I don't think that's what he's trying to be. But no one can deny that he's one of the best entertainer in showbusiness we have these days.
Then, his music is not that bad. I could easily pick a bunch of good songs from each of his albums. Good pop songs that everybody likes to listen in the radio and sing it because the melodies are pleasant and the lyrics catchy. There's nothing wrong about it.

These are the reason why many people underrate him.

elevation2u said:
i guess i'm in the minority cause i find nothing appealing in jt's music ..but i also don't understand the robbie williams pheonomenon.

he was just the fat dancer from Take That :wink:

Last edited:
Heard SexyBack today.
And.......

it's not bad? :|

Checking.
Yes, penis still exists.

Confused.

Canadiens1160 said:
Heard SexyBack today.
And.......

Checking.
Yes, penis still exists.

Canadiens, I think this is the 15,246th time you've mentioned 'penis' in a post.

Penis-in-a-post...it sounds like a horrible dessert of some kind. :sad:

As far as JT goes, I'm not really a fan. The vocals on SexyBack actually scare the shit out of me, with the over-the-top distortion. What's with that?

I'm listening to some songs from FS/LS right now...

It's terrible. :| I mean, not in the wussy X&Y way, but in the this-song-has-no-tune-at-all way.

And there's 65 minutes of this crap? Back To Basics, In The Zone, and Justified were all better. :|

Last edited:
picturene5.jpg

And what's with this bandana pic of him? Does he have a cold sore he doesn't want anyone to see? :|

I haven't heard the album, but I don't like Sexy Back :| .

I just don't like Justin Timberlake :| :wink: .

PlaTheGreat said:

:love: LoveStoned = Gorgeous! And 7 minutes long? Thank you!! :drool: :drool:
lovedstoned/i think she knows is totally the stunner of the album. that extended outro is seriously amazing.

i could see them doing one of those mini-film type things for the video. if the pop kids and radio can wrap their heads around a 7 and 1/2 minute song, jt could have a massive single on his hands with this one.

Back
Top Bottom