just take me to the place where the white boys DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this in a book recently

A children's book :ohmy: I love it so much it's funny but at the same time it's really sad, because he's writing it to the woman he loves who left him a few years before, this is just an excerpt, the actual letter proclaiming his love for her is three pages long :lol:

I will love you until the chances of us running into one another slip from slim to zero, and until your face is fogged by distant memory, and your memory faced by distant fog, and your fog memorized by a distant face, and your distance distanced by the memorized memory of a foggy fog. I will love you no matter where you go and who you see , no matter where you avoid and who you don't see, and no matter who see you avoiding where you go. ....I will love you if you never marry at all, and never have children, and spend your years wishing you had married me after all, and I must say that on late, cold nights I prefer this scenario out of all the scenarios I have mentioned.

Oh :lol:

I love this book :D it's not the best book inthe series, but that letter makes it all the better

what?!?!?!:huh:

here Kenny jezz

happy early birthday Kenny

happybdaykenny.jpg

its my brothers b-day cake...i kinda put your name on it:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom