Just saw The Pixies Last Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
They were wonderful. First impression - was that Black Francis or Frank Black or whatever you want to call him these days is HUGE. He's put on some weight since the early 90's. 2nd impression, the whole band is bald except for Kim Deal.

Musically, they were fantastic. They did zero interaction w/ the fans, they just ripped through the tunes one after another - fast and furious - just like their albums.

Personal highlight was "Subacultcha" into "Planet of Sound" - tore the roof off the concert hall !

I saw them a couple months back as well. Very very cool show - a must for alt-rock fans. It was VERY loud.

it's one of those bands that i listened to A LOT growing up and when they broke up, I thought I'd never see them in concert. So, when they reunited for a tour :drool: - i got a chance !! Whoo hoo.

Now only if Jane's Addiction would tour again, I could be rest peacefully (Haven't seen them either) .:wink:

awesome! i saw the saturday and sunday nite shows in nyc, they rocked my socks off.

i saw jane's in 2001, also a kickass show.

wish i could have seen the pixies and janes addiction circa 1991 as opposed to catching them on reunion tours. unfortunately i was about 12 years old and had no clue about music :(

Back
Top Bottom