just saw SLASH and dave navarro live(billy idol and many more)!l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
im am so happy :)

today i went to the best rock show i have ever see!

this took place at Avalon Hollywood. i sweet talked my way to the front rail(just like the heart) right where i knew slash whould stand(to the right) i was like 3 feet away from them!(and after the show i could not find slash but i hung out there and matt(gnr drummer comes out to leave and im like hey matt and i tap him on his shoulder and he turns back and comes to me and shakes my hand and says how ya doing buddy.
Mena Suvari was the host, man she looked hot(yum)
the band that played was CAMP FREEDY.
CAMP FREDDY is the Los Angeles-based "jam" band consisting of JANE'S ADDICTION guitarist Dave Navarro, former THE CULT touring bassist Billy Morrison (on guitar), ex-GUNS N' ROSES/THE CULT drummer Matt Sorum, bassist Scott Ford, and vocalist Donovan Leitch (the son of 1960s U.K. folk-rock icon Donovan).

Dave Navarro, Slash, Duff, Matt Sorum, Macy Grey, George Clinton, Billy Idol, Mark McGrath, Billy Morrison, Donovan Leitch, Scott Ford, Gina Gershon and more(i cant remember all at the moment)
the drummer from the chill peppers played with the band, whole lotta love. slash did the solo etc. on this song there were two drummers.(yes two drum sets were set on stage for this and one more song) rhcp drummer helped out.

Camp Freddy opened with 'Ballroom Blitz' and played songs from Led Zep, GnR, Thin Lizzy, The Cult, Stones, Pretenders, and more

billy idol comes out and plays two songs with them. 'Rebel Yell' was pretty dam cool!
i know im missing some more things but ill tell the rest later.

bad new i got NO pictures and i was right infront of their faces all the time!
:sad: hey next time :wink:

here are some pics from some sites.
(i was infront of slash, to the right, so ill try to post pics with the view i had)
wireimage pics!
1834854.jpg

1834853.jpg

1829039.jpg

1834834.jpg

Steve Stevens
1829081.jpg

billy idol
1834867.jpg

Dave Navarro
1829087.jpg

Chad Smith(red hot chilly peppers drummer)
1834774.jpg

Gina Gershon
1834805.jpg

Josh Todd
1829090.jpg

Macy Gray and George Clinton
1834770.jpg

Mark McGrath
1829101.jpg

HOT HOT Mena Suvari!(yes i was 3 feet away from her)
1827914.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom