Just me or does the woman have major issues?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Supermodel held on assault charge
POSTED: 4:33 a.m. EDT, October 26, 2006
Adjust font size:
LONDON, England (CNN) -- Naomi Campbell has been arrested and questioned by police in London after a woman alleged the supermodel assaulted her.

Campbell was taken to a central London station for questioning on Wednesday after the assault allegation.

The Press Association said Campbell, who has appeared on the covers of Vogue and countless other fashion magazines, was released later on bail.

A police spokesman told CNN a 36-year-old woman had been detained Wednesday afternoon after an allegation of assault.

Campbell's spokesman told PA he believed the incident was a misunderstanding that would be quickly resolved.

Campbell has faced allegations of assault before. The London-born model appeared in a New York court earlier this year to face allegations that she threw a phone at a maid.

In 2003, the model was sued by a former administrative assistant who alleged that Campbell had thrown a phone at her during a tantrum two years earlier in a Beverly Hills, California, hotel.

In February 2000, Campbell pleaded guilty in Toronto to an assault charge for beating another assistant while making a film in Canada in 1998.

More like just her.
What's with Campbell?
Just because you're a model doesn't give you carte blanche to treat people under you like dirt.

Also,
What's with the phones?
Since they're quickly becoming the weapon of choice for models.

Sevikins said:

Also,
What's with the phones?
Since they're quickly becoming the weapon of choice for models.

...and my main man!
Russell-1a.jpg

Sounds like Campbell needs some anger management help, in all seriousness. I hope she can figure something out so she doesn't have to act like that.

martha said:
She needs to get over herself.

Yes indeed. Maybe because she's beautiful she has gotten away with so much, or she thinks she can. Whatever problems she might have deep down that no one knows about but her and maybe a few others, her behavior is inexcusable. People like Ali who know her personally say that people shouldn't judge her, but how can you not judge someone who is constantly being accused of hurting others? And it's always just a "misunderstanding" or a lie. How many times can you cry wolf?

I'm sure she has many good qualities, but to be blunt it's time for her to grow up.

You would think the people she hangs with would rub off on her. I mean shes friends with Christy Turlington, Helena, Bono, and a slew of other nice people. :huh:

I've disliked this woman ever since I read in U2 At the End of the World about how she had a tendency to treat employees more like servants. I actually laughed when I read that part about her walking into the glass door.

I thought on the Entertainment shows this past evening they said this was her 7th arrest :der:

Get some help, and/or get over yourself!

I came across this article recently. Sorry if it's been posted already

O’Donnell Challenges Campbell to Fight

Comedian Rosie O'Donnell has challenged supermodel Naomi Campbell to a fight, insisting the British beauty needs someone to "kick her a*s."

O'Donnell was horrified when the catwalk queen was charged with assault in New York City last month after she allegedly beat her assistant with a mobile telephone.

And she plans to exert her own brand of justice on the fiery model.

O'Donnell explains, "I just picture this cute little Mexican woman working saying, ‘Excuse me, Miss Campbell can I possibly get you... ' and Naomi going, 'Get away from me, bam bam bam!'

"To make matters worse she had that jewel-encrusted cell phone. That's got to score with the diamonds.

"She looks like you could snap her in two but she's a tough-a*s, kick-a*s woman.

"I would actually like to fight her. I think for all the people that she's beaten up, I think she needs a big 200 pound lesbian to kick her a*s."

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

I would say Naomi is crazier than a shit house rat; then I realized that would be an insult to shit house rats.

I keep hearing that she had a rough childhood. Plenty of people have rough childhoods but they don't physically abuse other people. Naomi is a rude, violent, spoiled bitch who seriously needs to grow the fuck up! She's getting close to forty. Time to stop acting like a snotty, sadistic adolescent, honey!

tmz.com

Just days after Naomi Campbell was busted for allegedly attacking her drug counselor in London, people are already trying to cash in on her embarrassing return to the spotlight -- problem is, nobody cares. TMZ has located a copy of Naomi's book "The Swan", for sale on eBay. The starting bid is a whopping $.01.

The seller, who claims to have purchased the book in 1995, even takes a swipe at the supermodel in the sales pitch. "It is quite a good read, though not because it is well written!"

If you're not much of a reader, the book can also double as a projectile weapon. We're sure Naomi would approve.

Back
Top Bottom