Just imagine if the presidents nephew ran for office

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shocked:

:no: :no: :no: :no:

Those Bushes are going to find a way to keep one of their own in the Oval Office as often as possible, so people get ready.

I just looked at the video clip, and his repeated last comments appear to be the same one repeated three times. There's an extra word in one of them, but that can be done by someone clever with technology.
Surely the fair and unbiased news <cough> wouldn't try to make the Bushes look even worse...

Rini

I'm beginning to think the Bush family is like the Simpson family (as in Homer, Bart, and Lisa)...at a certain age the men keep getting dumber and dumber but the women stay smart.

U2democrat said:
I'm beginning to think the Bush family is like the Simpson family (as in Homer, Bart, and Lisa)...at a certain age the men keep getting dumber and dumber but the women stay smart.

They're an example of retrograde evolution.

pic01.jpg

Melon

You think Cheney hasn't had that thought cross his mind...but that dang lawyer had to go and screw it all up...now if he did it it wouldn't look like an accident

The boy did not fit his voice at all :no:

u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying u know wot im saying

typical saturday morning

verte76 said:
We need to run out of Bushes. At least the male variety.

Yeah, because Jenna and Barbara are that much better.

I thought this thread was going to be about George P. Bush. He's cute -- married now and once broke into an ex-girlfriend's house -- but he's cute.

Back
Top Bottom