Just got back from work...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
... I haven't even removed my shoes

And I've already logged in here!

How addicted am I on a scale of 1 - 10?

Who can top it?

Actually I lied. I've been online at work too!

last summer I was on a family vacation for two weeks and managed to get on at least once a day :(

I was at my peak then. I'm not as addicted anymore...

I'd give you an 8 zootles :bonodrum:

:lol:

sometimes when I mean to type in the address for another site I'll automatically type in this one and won't even realize it til I see the familiar blue crack :drool:

I think of myself as not as addicted as I once was...and yet I still come on at least once a day.

i logged on something like 3 or 4 times during a 5 week holiday in Europe last year, although it wasn't compulsive...i just had time to kill around net cafes.:wink:

if i paid for an hour, i was gonna use the computer for an hour.:nerd:

i'm not nearly as addicted to the site now as i used to be. :dancing:

vivalapopedge wins so far...

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:lol:

I guess "trolling" is not the correct word is it? My bad!!!

Hey I'm heading to SoCal this weekend...however I won't be able to meet up with the BAWs and RRU2 and Kat and Ana....:sad:

what am I, chopped liver? :mad: :madspit: :madwife:
make sure to bring your passport you No-Cal-er!

Zootlesque said:
1. Click Mozilla icon.

2. Type 'int..'

3. Down arrow

4. Voila! :drool:

:wink:

I always mess it up and just hit enter and it tells me it can't find www.i.com :sad:

I am so lazy :lol:

I don't think I'm obsessed as I used to be - last summer when I was in Florida I'd stay up late on here (and talking to people on AIM, the main reason I go online anyway - Zoot, you should sign on more! :madwife: ) and then sleep all day and get up just in time for the European setlist parties :lmao: still, I guess I do go here like everyday... and if I'm at school on a computer I usually end up on here instead of doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing...

AtomicBono said:

I always mess it up and just hit enter and it tells me it can't find www.i.com :sad:

I am so lazy :lol:

I don't think I'm obsessed as I used to be - last summer when I was in Florida I'd stay up late on here (and talking to people on AIM, the main reason I go online anyway - Zoot, you should sign on more! :madwife: ) and then sleep all day and get up just in time for the European setlist parties :lmao: still, I guess I do go here like everyday... and if I'm at school on a computer I usually end up on here instead of doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing...

I always signed on at school, I actually got kicked out of the library of bunch of times for going on here so much and me and my friends laughing really loudly at the stuff on here! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom