Just got back from NO DOUBT!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
WOW what a great show. Heres the scoop for anyone whos going....I"ll be brief cuz i'm tired and smelly and sore and have a couple of bruised ribs to deal with....:huh::scream:

OK so we get in there and the only spot left on the rail was down at the end of this catwalk thing...so I grab it of course...They friggin come out from under the end of the catwalk--ALL OF EM drumset and all jsut raises from the catwalk..GWEN :drool: with her arms outstretched and they burst into HELLA GOOD...:sick: Man shes gorgeous...

She has this shirt/pants/cape combo that says "LAME" on it gosh i love her. Shes so damn cool. Well i spent almst the whole show up front and lemme tell ya....I hurt SOOOO bad :huh:.....It was SQUISHED and rowdy...nothing like the good ol U2 shows i'm used to. I think i'm gettin old...

OH well like manda said...she did push ups it was so cute...and I swear she was lookin right at me whilst singing about 10 words to a song I don't even remember which one...

blah well anyways...they spent alot of time at the end of that catwalk and there was less bodysurfing and rowdyness etc...Plus the catwalk was so high that I could see everything real clear even when in the back of the crowd later on....

I dunno just FYI for anyone else going to a show. I LOVE GWEN :heart:

Good night

*passes out*

Cool ! I cant wait to go in November with my baby!

I dont have GA though.. I have seats.

good to hear!

i liked hella good when it first came out!

there old stuff is really good!

i dont dislike any of their songs!

gwen is cool!

gooday!

Back
Top Bottom