Just Got Back From BRUCE! (Dallas Schoo Appreciation Thread ;) )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
It was amazing. :yes:

We are way too tired, dirty, etc. to post a decent review, so we'll just say this:

We found out before the show that Dallas was Little Steven's guitar tech for this tour. Before the show, we got his attention and he waved and smiled at us. :) Then after the show, when we were about to leave, he came up to us and gave both of us one of Little Steven's guitar picks, and also gave us the setlist (which we are going to split somehow...we are going to flip a quarter for the top and bottom half--we both want the bottom cos it's got the kickass encore).

Anyway, we just wanted to remind everyone (and brag) about how damn cool Dallas is--a very class act.

Oh yeah...Bruce's ass and also his crotch was right in our faces. He also sweat on us several times. Patti and Little Steven were pretty cool as well--smiling at us throughout the whole show. Oh yeah, did we mention that we were in the FIRST ROW??? HELL YEAH BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Anyway...just wanted to share. More later.

(This is Lady Lemon typing for April cos she's practically incoherent--I am as well, but I guess I am just more capable of typing at the moment).

OK kiddies. We're off to bed.

Love and Kisses,

April and Kristina

:macdevil:

Me wants Bruce's arse to be my father!

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SCHOO BUSINESS!!!!!!

Mike's gonna be so jealous! LMAO

:laugh:

I'm speechless

I really don't know what else to say about this. The show was absolutely outstanding, and Bruce is such an amazing performer. And yes, there were some tears during Thunder Road. That was total bliss. I'm still pretty wiped out, so I think I'm going to go to bed.

Ok, now that I'm home and able to get my thoughts together more, I'll just say that it was one of the best concert experiences of my life. It was amazing being up front, having Bruce sing right to you at times, to see him and the band so excited and into the show, hearing the classics (I shed a few during Thunder Road as well, lol), as well as the new songs, plus the bonus from Dallas at the end...it was unbelievable. :yes:

I'm ready for when he comes back next year! :D

still smiling, but very tired

Sicy said:
Cool! Being in the front row of any show kicks ass :yes:

Pictures? :eyebrow: :|

The only one I could find online was from the newspaper, and it was small, :mad: :

boss_box.jpg

We couldn't take pictures, no cameras allowed. They would have been some sweet shots, though!

Re: still smiling, but very tired

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We couldn't take pictures, no cameras allowed. They would have been some sweet shots, though!

Smuggle smuggle smuggle.....
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom