Just for fun: Have you ever done something COMPLETELY out of character? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2002, 11:29 PM   #16
War Child

Local Time: 04:48 AM
wink

hey!!! I once visited this wonderful lady I'd only met on the internet and stayed at her and her husband's lovely pad, and never even called my husband to tell him I was ok. did I say I even went out of the country to do this???

hey!!! wait a minute...I once knew this wonderful lady who let this stranger stay at her house...

well, anyways, we all had a wonderful visit, stored wonderful memories... and who knows... someday... it might happen again!!!

Thanks!!!!!!Fondly!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-2002, 12:07 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 04:48 AM
Hilarious story, Jess! BRAVA to you!

Hmmm...I think the first 30 years of my life were "out of character" for me, as I have very conservative underpinnings, and have become much more conservative as I get older (much to my own chagrin). But at one time I was a real party animal, really wild (I shudder to recall). Once, back in the 80s, a friend and I were at local club, after we'd had "tee many martoonies" and were pretty hamered. Once inside, we somehow hooked up with these two guys who were acquaintences of ours, and as things typically go in bars, we ended up playing major kissy-face with them.

Well, I had forgotten about this, but (as this was the 80s and I was in my semi-Goth mode), I'd had on the darkest RED lipstick around at the time (Viva Glam!). I'm usually pretty meticulous about my "look" when I go out....but not this night.

When the lights came on at 2:00 a.m. bar time, and people were filing out the door, a girl stopped in front of me, grabbed my face and said, "oh HONEY! You've got red lipstick smeared ALL over your face!" But wait...it gets better.

The four of us were going to go back to our apt., so my friend and her guy went to get the car...I on the other hand, proceeded to grab my guy, throw him to the ground on his back, then I *straddled him* and continued to smooch all over him till a car pulls up, and my girlfriend jumps out yelling, "Kelli! WHAT on earth are you doing???" (but she was laughing)

Yep. Good times. I'd say that's a bit out of character for me.

Old 08-15-2002, 08:41 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth
don't cry it'll be over soon???? the stripper said THAT????
Yep. We were cracking up!

Disco- it sounds you like you were quite the party animal!
Old 08-15-2002, 01:16 PM   #19
Bono's Belly Dancing Friend

Local Time: 05:48 AM
Hey! What do you mean "once knew"??!!

And yes, you may visit at ANY TIME! I had a great time!

Quote:
Originally posted by drumkeeran
hey!!! wait a minute...I once knew this wonderful lady who let this stranger stay at her house...

well, anyways, we all had a wonderful visit, stored wonderful memories... and who knows... someday... it might happen again!!!

Thanks!!!!!!Fondly!!!!!!!
Disco, HILARIOUS story!

Giant Lemon, I think that is very cute that the stripper said that....I have never been to a strip club, I'm sure I would just DIE of embarassement too....
Old 08-15-2002, 02:49 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Giant Lemon

One time 3 friends and I went to a male strip club. That was pretty out of character, I guess. It was more out of curiousity than anything else. And let's just say the evening was a strange mixture of hilarity and grossness. We bought a lap dance for one of our friends, and she was totally freaked out by it. The stripper could tell that she was not a lap dance type of girl, and he kept on saying stuff like "it's okay" and "don't cry- it'll be over soon." The rest of us were cracking up.
Oh my holy cat!! That's one of the funniest stripper stories I've ever heard!!!!