Just curious - If you'd had the chance to attend 3 Prems.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
If any of you have never ever, been to a Premiere before, which ones do you wish you'd had the chance to attend?

Mine are - Tombraider - because of Jolie!!!!!!!!!!! DeFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movie is all her, and the atmosphere would've been electric, and I would have liked to have seen it in London, and tried to have gotten a pic or autograph.

Lord of the Rings - oh gosh anything just to have seen the huge cast arriving and getting together for snaps, and would have loved to have seen Wood, Monaghan, Boyd, Orlando and Astin messing around for the cameras and the crowd - Im sure the atmostphere was mega-electric for that one!!!!!!!!!!! Whichever premiere it has the four boys messing around and Liv in her gorgeous red outfit (was it New Zealand?) is WHERE I would've loved to have been!

and finally - and its a toughie close-call! -
- The Italian Job - beCAUSE of the Mini Cooper display they put on - the one in London - that would have rocked because its a bit different......and to see Theron and Whalberg :up: yeah..........its a great orginal with Caine in it - true British film........so to see stars at the remake and the whole action.......yep!

(close behind these where Moulin Rouge - but naaaaah, cause Im not really into Kidman - then Bandits because of Cate, Bruce and Thorton but it wouldnt seem a great atmosphere and finally The Oscars, one big event where drama unfolds and the crying is real, plus mega-stars, but then nobody trips down the carpet or clowns around, and Im not there in a fast red sports car to crash through a huge billboard behind the crowd - land *bang* onto the red carpet - speed forward and pull up to door with a handbrake turn. :p ;) :happy:..........:D:D:D.....:evil:...)

hehehehehe.

feel free to throw yourself in here. No, I aint changed from bein absent! :wink:

:wave:

#Here maddie I know im being random but my friend is in uni..somewhere I dunno where but Jimmy Nesbit has a house a ccross the road from him......

My friend said he is getting complaints from ppl in the street because they are having wild student parties.

I would have liked to gone to the premier of :hmm: I dunno :shrug:

Star Wars Episode 1 or 2 = Natalie Portman :drool:
Bring It On = Eliza Dushku and Kirsten Dunst :drool:
My Boss's Daughter = Tara Reid :drool:

If I had to pick one though, it'd be the Star Wars one, cause not only would I get Natalie (mmmmmmmmm) I'd get to hang out with George Lucas and Ewan MacGregor, and that'd be bitchin'. :D

Lord of the Rings. All three of them.

Viggo Mortensen. :drool:

Since I missed 2, I'd like to add Hidalgo to my future list. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom