Just bought Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head" today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan42

The Fly
I really didn't expect it to be very good considering their first album was pretty weak, and "Yellow" was just an irritating song, but this album was phenominal. Without a doubt, it was one of the best albums of all time. Every song, except for "Daylight", was truly amazing. It was worth every penny.

Why doesn't anybody like "Daylight?!" Best hook on the album, explosive chorus.

absolutely amazing album...

try listenin to it live...i couldnt listen to the album for ages after hearing how good it was live!!

I love Daylight too, it was one of my favourite songs from the concert, and off the album.

Parachutes wasnt a poor album, Yellow was vastly overplayed on the radio, to the point where it became annoying frankly. I think personally its not the best song on the cd and some of the others have much more going for them. Does make for a great live track though :D

A Rush of Blood to the Head is a big improvement though, its one of my favourite albums this year really.

I got it not long ago myself, and have listened to it at least once every day since. "The Scientist" has actually made me cry, more than once.

Back
Top Bottom