Just an ambulance driver...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rivergoat

War Child
I started a journal a couple of weeks ago, but I screwed up my first entry. I had a page and a half of typed-out stuff, and walked away from my computer. The electrical storm that was going on caused a brief power outage in my area, so, before I could post my first journal entry, it was blasted when my comp lost power.

So now my journal is finally started... in it I am relating tales from my job as an 'ambulance driver'... I work on ambulances in both 911 and non-emergency transports. I am also taking a Paramedic course (EMT-P), and I will finish it May 2005. Shortly I will post about the differences between EMT-Is and EMT-Ps in my journal.

If this kind of thing interests you, check my journal no more than once a week. Even though I am currently laid up with a broken tibia (shinbone), I have much to tell about already. But that doesn't mean I want to spend my off-time talking about myself. }:)~ I have alot of other stuff to keep my busy (such as physical rehab and schoolwork).

If you have any questions at all, please email me at xxrivergoatxx@hotmail.com I will answer them to the best of my ability, and I can explain in layman's terms most medical problems.

The worst thing that can happen to you in medical emergencies is having a lack of knowledge about what's going on. Keep yourself informed, ASK QUESTIONS about stuff you don't understand. Medical professionals are human just like everyone else, and they can make mistakes. (This includes veterinarians.) Ask all medical professionals to explain things in terms you can understand.) Don't be shy... the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked.

goat

}:)~

Last edited:
rivergoat said:
Medical professionals are human just like everyone else, and they can make mistakes. (This includes veterinarians.)
}:)~

Have you had a bad experience with your doctor, Mr. Goat?

You know I'm Interference's official vet, right? ;) (although goats are definitely NOT my specialty)

But yes, I agree, no one is perfect - that's why they call it 'practicing medicine'...

:angel:

I'll be sure to check out your journal! :)

Back
Top Bottom