Just a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like go to the movies, the last one that I saw was X-Men 2
I'm waiting in this summer for "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and "Matrix 2"

Just a friendly tip:

Threads that are of a personal, confessional nature usually go in the Zoo Confessionals forum. Anything that falls into "what do you do for entertainment, etc." most likely goes to Lemonade Stand, which is why I am moving it there.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I like going to the movies, but I don't go often because it's so expensive.

I'm taking my little sis from BB/BS to go see Holes tomorrow though. She :heart: going to the movies, so the only time I go is usually when I'm with her.

Movies rule!!! I just bought tickets to Matrix 2 today!!! I'll be seeing it Thursday morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I never go to the movies. I cant justify spending $9 to see a movie that I can rent on DVD for $3 a couple months later.

i go to the movies every chance i get. tonight i hope to see x2.

i like watching movies. i don't like going to the theaters. too many teenagers who put their feet on your head and senior citizens who can't hear and have to yell the dialogue at each other :|

Sicy said:
I never go to the movies. I cant justify spending $9 to see a movie that I can rent on DVD for $3 a couple months later.

I feel the same way Sicy, unless it's a really great movie that I can't wait to see. So far that year I've only been to 3 movies and that was after the Academy Award Ceremonies.
:wink:

IWasBored said:
i like watching movies. i don't like going to the theaters. too many teenagers who put their feet on your head and senior citizens who can't hear and have to yell the dialogue at each other :|

Yeah that's another reason..

IWasBored said:

I'm a teenager, but never I do that , I behave well :(

i'm a teenager too...kinda gives me a right to complain about it

heh. I prefer going to movies alone. I need not explain the plot to the person I'm with, or ask for explanations - thus I can try and find the film's meaning through the film alone.

i usually go to the movies alone too...i try to avoid having an annoying friend or sibling who feels the need to ask "what's going on? who's that? where are they? where are they going? what's his favourite colour?" every five seconds

It depends on what movie that you want to watch. Sometimes it's better to go with a friend, even though it might be a little distracting. I go to the movies all the time with my Dad, and it never had been distracting, in fact I feel weird when I go to a movie alone.

all movies should have at least 3 musical style songs in them sung by the actors

my attention span is too short for movies

i love going to the movies, there's just something about seeing a movie on the big screen that you lose if you wait and see it on DVD...although I agree that some movies aren't worth seeing in the theater. especially the action movies or animated ones like Finding Nemo are great on the big screen

sometimes there are annoying people in the audience to put up with, but i :heart: the audience participation too, like when everyone applauds when the bad guy gets it, or everyone cheers at the end of the movie.

so far i saw Italian Job last night, last week it was Rugrats Go Wild (2 times in 2 days), Finding Nemo, Bruce Almighty, Matrix 2, and X2. tomorrow i'll go see hulk if i have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom