Just a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey U2MaNaIcWeIdO -

I am not going to be mean here...I am offering a helping hand. You seem REALLY into movies. That is very cool. I know of a Forum, much like Interference.com, that discusses movies, among other things. Go check it out!!! I know you will like it. It is called comingsoon.net. There are a bunch of movie FREAKS over there.

I am sorry we haven't kept up to your desires here. People often post a new thread if they saw a movie they enjoyed or want to talk about. It is just the nature of Lemonade Stand.

Seriously though...go check out comingsoon.net!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ok, This will be the last time I will ask you this question, because I want someone to lock this thread due to the fact that it has died on me and I want to let it go, so is anyone going to see a movie at all this year? It seems like people aren't even interested in anything but work lately, no time for video rentals or going to the theaters. That is why I want one of the mons or admins to lock this thread, everyone is so work oriented it made all of us really uptight not to see one goddamn movie. Sorry but this is making me angry that everyone is work oriented and thinking of nothing else.

yowza! :| :shame:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ok, This will be the last time I will ask you this question, because I want someone to lock this thread due to the fact that it has died on me and I want to let it go, so is anyone going to see a movie at all this year? It seems like people aren't even interested in anything but work lately, no time for video rentals or going to the theaters. That is why I want one of the mons or admins to lock this thread, everyone is so work oriented it made all of us really uptight not to see one goddamn movie. Sorry but this is making me angry that everyone is work oriented and thinking of nothing else.

May I just ask you how long have you had experience with message boards? The reason I ask is you seem to get quite upset when your threads fall to the bottom of the page, or no one posts in them for a few days. This is how message boards operate. People start threads, people talk about the subject of the thread for a day, a week, maybe a month and then it dies and we talk about something else, we post in new threads. You shouldnt feel offended or take it personally if your threads disappear, it happens to EVERYONE. If you want me to close this thread I will.

I am also a member of comingsoon.net. It's a pretty cool place, maybe you could check it out. :yes:

If I had alcohol at the movies, I'd have to leave every 10 minutes to go to the bathroom, and I'd miss most of the movie! :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
so is anyone going to see a movie at all this year? It seems like people aren't even interested in anything but work lately, no time for video rentals or going to the theaters.

I seriously laughed out loud!

this is genuinely hilarious!

We dont have a problem with this thread remaining open as long as there is no fighting :)

I'm probably going to go see Kill Bill, School of Rock, or The Rundown this week. Not sure which yet, will have to discuss it with my friends.

I liked Tuscan Sun - the scenery is unbelievable, and I love Diane Lane. No fair that she's so beautiful and has Josh Brolin :D

Saw Lost In Translation Saturday..didn't know quite what to think of it, it is such a "quiet" movie, but it was very sweet, the relationship. I've always been in love w/ Bill Murray anyway :wink:

The next one I can't wait to see is Mystic River

Mulholland Drive......

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
It's nice that you saw that movie. But I'm not a big fan of romatic comdies or any kind of romanitc movie (Under the Tuscan Sun included).

I don't understand why you comment? :crack:

By the way...if you look about 10-15 threads deep here in Lemonade Stand, you will find anywhere from 3-4 posts about, GUESS WHAT...MOVIES

People have actually gone to see movies U2maniacweirdo. I'll even make your life easy....let me link you to these threads....

Lord of the Rings thread....

School of Rock thread.......

Scared? try these movies....

Mulholland Drive......

:mad:

Ok.. I dont really see a reason for this thread to continue. Obviously its upsetting a few people here so I'm going to close it. You can pm me if you wish to discuss it. And you can also feel free to start a new thread if you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom