Jupiter, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh shit shit shit, caught out! I promise, I'll listen to One a thousand times in a row and write a personal letter of apology to Bono. I'm a good fan, I swear!

Don't forget to play it on your wedding day.

That's better...

Does anyone else find it really annoying that she has to bust into every thread and defend U2 to the bitter end? At first I didn't really care - I get tired of all the constant slagging around here as well but now she's posting in B&C, it's like, calm down, not everyone here loves U2 as much as you...

That's better...

Does anyone else find it really annoying that she has to bust into every thread and defend U2 to the bitter end? At first I didn't really care - I get tired of all the constant slagging around here as well but now she's posting in B&C, it's like, calm down, not everyone here loves U2 as much as you...

Gotta evangelise U2 to the world! Preach to the choir! You never know who might have slipped lately.

Remember ... WE'RE ONE ... :angel: :bono: :love: :hug:

The funny thing is that B&C is supposedly the non-U2 forum. I guess her U2 defense motto is "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender".

The funny thing is that B&C is supposedly the non-U2 forum. I guess her U2 defense motto is "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender".

Except, of course, more along the lines of

:bonodrum: WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE BANG AND CLATTER :bono:
:heart: WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE LEMONADE STANDS :adam:
:larry: WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE SUPERTHREAD :edge:
:hug: WE SHALL FIGHT IN I/O :combust:
WE SHALL NEVAR SUHH-RENNNNNNN-DAHAHHHHHHH

Bonnie, you are a great lyricist!

Post of the month.

Yes, you gave me an excuse to randomly post photos of a duck.

I mean, a duck? Come on.

IYS says he only listens to U2 a few times a year these days, and then...

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6058893&postcount=20

That's better...

Gotta evangelise U2 to the world! Preach to the choir! You never know who might have slipped lately.

Remember ... WE'RE ONE ... :angel: :bono: :love: :hug:

How many times do you guys have to be told that you can't use these chat threads for mocking and ripping on other members??? :down: The rules apply to the whole forum, these chat threads aren't an exception.

I find that this place can waste hours and hours. Even if there's no-one to talk to :reject:
then I'll facebook it up for a while and also have something going on Youtube. Next thing I know it's 8 hours later and all I've acheived for the day is a numb bum.

Yeah, I'm playing flash games, that's usually how I waste my day. I SHOULD be doing homework :doh:

Back
Top Bottom