june is 'celebrate anitram' month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
quietly, anitram has worked herself into my heart.

i'm in love with her.

anyway,

as supreme commander of the internet, i declare june to be a month of celebration of all things anitram.

i really, really want to date her. i haven't seen her write anything i didn't agree with, she's canadian, and she's a woman. i LOVE girls who are women.

OH SHIT

i only caught on now!!

anitram, you're a genius! my caisenma thing was so obvious to anyone who's a radiohead fan...

but martina, you are a PIECE OF WORK!

ha! i uncovered your secret! all in the process of celebrating your life and times! i'm yelling! i'm...i'm actually bleeding...i cut myself...shit...ow

oh man...

uh

i should probably leave now

son of a bitch

oh f-

oh no

NO

it's not stopping!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARTINANITRAM!!!!!!

if people don't start sharing their favourite anitram memories, i'm afraid i'm gonna get extremely animated.

why does zoomerang get al the women?

why not me, eh?

Re: Re: june is 'celebrate anitram' month

JessicaAnn said:

Oh good god ... :reject:

I just got it.

:reject:

:lol: I hated that nickname for a long time until I figured it out a week or so back after staring at it for a while.

Didn't know about anitram until now, though. :ohmy:

Thought anitram was some Indian/Asian reference... cos Anit and Ram are actually East Indian names. :laugh:

although i'm still a relative newbie around here, anitram's posts are always intelligent and thoughtful. and smart girls rock. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
my caisenma thing was so obvious to anyone who's a radiohead fan...
and here i thought radiohead was paying homage to YOU... :reject:

Sweet merciful Jesus, this is something else. Thank you!

:drool:

I always thought anitram was a guy, dont I feel silly. I'd like to celebrate learning that anitram is female. Yay!

yeah, i thought anitram was a dude too back in the day when she had that guy with sunglasses as her avatar for years on end.

she is most definitely not a guy, however, and furthermore, she's remarkably dynamic, innovative, and expressive around the kitchen.

LOVE.

honestly, if she lived in my town, i'd ask her out for real. she's that good at things. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah, i thought anitram was a dude too back in the day when she had that guy with sunglasses as her avatar for years on end.

That's how I knew she was a girl--the avatar guy was the beautiful Goran Visnjic:

visnjic003.jpg

Her taste is good. I give anitram :up:

goran visnjic :drool:

i wish i was here when you were using that avatar. :angry:

nice one, anitram. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
and expressive around the kitchen.

If by that you mean I am capable of blowing up the microwave, or setting the toaster oven on fire, then yes. :madspit:

anitram said:

If by that you mean I am capable of blowing up the microwave, or setting the toaster oven on fire, then yes. :madspit:

you're not hitting on me enough.

seriously, i was expecting a bit more love out of this, you know that?

i mean, come on. i've given you how many hearts? and you've what? given me one back?

come on martina. i told you i'm in love with you. that's like the biggest committment of all time.

can you do anything less?!

...alright, i regress. now i'm 7ust flat out creepy. :ohmy: :huh: :sad: :eyebrow: :|

i was trying to do an alan 7amison there.

SHIT. i hate j's. online keyboards are for LOSERS!!!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:

Me also until a few months ago. And I never knew why anitram was her nick.

I agree that Martina is intelligent, thoughtful and very cool. :up:

:)

Zoomerang96 said:

you're not hitting on me enough.

If you want....

I can get my Polish friend to teach me how to talk dirty to you.

Back
Top Bottom