June Carter Cash's Daughter Found Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee (AP) -- Two bodies, including that of a daughter of late country music singer June Carter Cash, were found in a bus parked off a highway, authorities said.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Department spokesman Ted Denny released few details, but he called the deaths "suspicious."

Officials said carbon monoxide from lanterns in the bus may have caused the deaths Friday of Rosie Nix Adams and the man, whose identity was being withheld until his family was notified.

Adams, 45, and her husband, Philip Adams, had recently sold a home in Montgomery County and were preparing to travel in the bus, The Leaf-Chronicle newspaper reported. They had parked the vehicle behind a house on state Highway 12 for repairs.

Emergency Medical Service Lt. Mell James said dispatchers got a call at 5:33 p.m. about the bodies from an unidentified man.

James told The Leaf-Chronicle that EMS workers found drug paraphernalia, including needles and pipes, on the bus near the bodies.

Rosie Adams was the daughter of June Carter Cash and Richard Nix. She was a songwriter and had pursued a performing career. The Leaf-Chronicle identified the man as a bluegrass fiddle player.

Adams' mother died in May and her stepfather, country superstar Johnny Cash, died last month.

I remember seeing her read something at the Johnny Cash all star tribute

:(

too much death
I have grown tired of even thinking about it all

this is me, trying to avoid beocming apathetic

Back
Top Bottom