June 10, a good day for spending cash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2popmofo said:
A great day in cd purchasing has come and passed. Will it's memory remain in your heads? Will it quickly fade away? What will be the next day of fantastic cd purchasing and listening?

i still can't remember the exact date of the last one, can you? although arguably this was a bigger day interference-wise with radiohead and grandaddy, march...11th? in months (or possibly not until next year, perhaps when the new u2 album comes out), at the next one of these days of major monetary drainage, we'll be going "june....9thy? 10th? 11th?"

cujo, what's the "previouly unreleased track" on the special edition 7"?

:banghead: how did i pass up buying that :banghead: now i feel dumb...even though i didn't really have the money, i should have bought it...

low lie the fields of athenry
(this is possibly my favourite dropkicks album yet, or it's giving do or die some really strong competition...even though "sing loud sing proud" was the first i bought, and i was listening to the live album all day on monday)

I honored IWasBored by purchasificatifing Dropkick Murphys : 'Blackout' today.

It took me a month and a day to get it, but I finally got it.

I watched the dvd, pretty sweet. The only song I've listened to is 'World Full of Hate', that is already one of my favorite songs of theirs. Yea for DKM. Yea for Me. Yea for IWB. Yea for June 10. Yea for July 11. Boo for my weirdness.

That is all.

:hug: mofo

now i really have to listen to that album...where's my discman (er...stoeln discman that my brother doesn't know i took)

i'm such a human billboard sometimes...i'm glad you like the album, and that song (cos i'd feel pretty bad after constantly going "duuuude you reeeeealy need to get that album" if you hated it :shifty: )

Back
Top Bottom