Juliana Hatfield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barlowdog

War Child
I didn't see any threads in the band index for Juliana. Anyone here like her stuff?

I've been a fan since her days with the Blake Babies. She has a new album coming out on July 9.

"MADE IN CHINA," JULIANA'S NEW CD, IS SET FOR RELEASE ON AUGUST 9. THIS ONE'S ON JULIANA'S OWN LABEL, YE OLDE RECORDS, AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BY REDEYE DISTRIBUTION ACROSS NORTH AMERICA AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD. YOU'LL ALSO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THIS CD DIRECTLY FROM THIS WEBSITE SO STAY TUNED FOR ORDERING THE CD DIRECT FROM JULIANA.

Here are Juliana's upcoming tour dates:

5 AUGUST 2005 WELLFLEET, MA THE BEACHCOMBER

6 AUGUST 2005 MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA VINEYARD VIBES FESTIVAL
HOT TIN ROOF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 AUGUST 2005 BELLOWS FALLS, VT THE WINDHAM
CD RELEASE PARTY FOR MADE IN CHINA!!!
PURCHASE TICKETS BY CLICKING HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 AUGUST 2005 NEW HAVEN, CT CAFE NINE
11 AUGUST 2005 HOBOKEN, NJ MAXWELL'S
12 AUGUST 2005 BALTIMORE, MD THE MOJO ROOM
13 AUGUST 2005 WASHINGTON, DC (arlington) IOTA CLUB
17 AUGUST 2005 PHILADELPHIA, PA NORTHSTAR
19 AUGUST 2005 BROOKLYN, NY WARSAW
20 AUGUST 2005 BOSTON, MA PARADISE ROCK CLUB

Sparkysgrrrl said:
I love love love love love Juliana.
Still have mt Blake Babies albums, but no player to listen on :huh:

She's fab in concert too :drool:

Yeah, she's a great live player. I've seen her oh, maybe 22 times or so over the years.

Go get a turntable or pick up the cds. If you haven't listened for a while, you'll likely rejoice all over again in how great the Blakes were.

yertle-the-turtle said:
I have one or two of her CDs. She has some great songs.

She put out a compilation a couple years ago. Naturally, it included some of her "alterna-hits" like My Sister and Spin the Bottle. 20 tracks in all. Check it out if you get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom