Judas O

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Anybody else get the Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits for this CD? I think it's actually better than Pisces Iscariot, and every bit as solid as any album they've released. Saturnine especially kicks some ass.

I almost bought that Greatest Hits CD last weekend.

I admit-I don't own a single Smashing Pumpkins CD-and I only know their 'hits' that I've heard on the radio.

I definitely should 'broaden my musical horizons'! So, what other songs are on it?

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Wait a minute...

Doesn't Judas O. have its own release?

If not, is the Greatest Hits a limited release?

Someone please fill me in...

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 11-26-2001).]

Judas O is a second disc that came with my greatest hits, it might be limited. The used one they had at my local store didn't have the second disc, though.

I bought the greatest hits album. For years the Pumpkins were my favorite band before u2 came into my life. I have the utmost respect for them, their guitar tones, lyrics, song structures are rich with talent even if they might come off as a little bit pretentious and over-dramatic at times.

Judas O is an amazing complimation! It's hard to pick a favorite though, waiting, soot and stars, and saturnine are definitly awesome songs! I could without Lucky 13 and Rock on, however, especially the latter.... bad cover, IMO.

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

Back
Top Bottom