JTBATC Artist League Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the Bang and the Clatter :wink:
We still don't have an official name lol

:lol: B&C would have been so much easier!

Beav, I was bored of cliche names like U2, Beatles, Radiohead, Floyd, Zep etc. They're already popular as heck anyway so I'm sure they'll get nominated!

:lol: B&C would have been so much easier!

Beav, I was bored of cliche names like U2, Beatles, Radiohead, Floyd, Zep etc. They're already popular as heck anyway so I'm sure they'll get nominated!

It would have wouldn't it...:wink:

Yup you basically named the top 6 bands, but the top 1 was in your list :wink:

We need more Smiths people!

U2
The Beatles
Bob Dylan
R.E.M.
Pearl Jam
Ramones
Pavement
Radiohead
Bruce Springsteen
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

fuck it.

I'm feeling saucy today.

Irishteen, if you could please take U2, The Beatles, Ramones, Radiohead, and Petty off of my list and please replace them with

Girls Aloud
Taylor Swift
Sugababes
Avril Lavigne
Carrie Underwood

...that would be just great. Thanks.

:)

fuck it.

I'm feeling saucy today.

Irishteen, if you could please take U2, The Beatles, Ramones, Radiohead, and Petty off of my list and please replace them with

Girls Aloud
Taylor Swift
Sugababes
Avril Lavigne
Carrie Underwood

...that would be just great. Thanks.

:)

Updated :wink: now you just need a couple of people to nominate them as well

I'm not sure what comes out of this. We all know that U2 will be champion followed by Radiohead. I don't mean to burst the bubble but I don't see what fun there will be. We'll just see B&C's favorite artists again something that everyone here sees all the time. Maybe I'm not seeing the point of this but I don't see what we'll discover.

Maybe I'm not seeing the point of this but I don't see what we'll discover.

The man's got a bit of a point - maybe if we did this without U2 or Radiohead? Make it at least somewhat of a competition...?

Girls Aloud
Taylor Swift
Sugababes
Avril Lavigne
Carrie Underwood

now you just need a couple of people to nominate them as well

Yeeeeah...good luck with that. :lol:

My noms (although I doubt many, if any, of these will make it through):
The Verve
Tupac
Wu-Tang Clan
Nas
Nirvana
Jimi Hendrix
Foo Fighters
The Doors
Common
A Tribe Called Quest

I'm not sure what comes out of this. We all know that U2 will be champion followed by Radiohead. I don't mean to burst the bubble but I don't see what fun there will be. We'll just see B&C's favorite artists again something that everyone here sees all the time. Maybe I'm not seeing the point of this but I don't see what we'll discover.

buzzkill.jpg

I'd honestly be surprised if U2 won this in the end, seriously read this forum a lot of people here don't seem. And you could say the same for any competition that seemed to have a clear winner and anyway there's a lot more to this then simply who wins the top league, there'll hopefully be several leagues which means U2 won't win them all even if they won the top one. And hopefully with new people joining in as it goes on the results will change as it goes on making it more interesting.

Anyway in the end U2 will just be one band within dozens so most "matches" won't even feature them; and if you wanted U2 to lose just vote against them :wink:

The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
U2
Beck
Pink Floyd
Radiohead
David Bowie
The Kinks
The Flaming Lips
Steely Dan

I'd be so curious to see who wins the Avril Lavigne vs Tupac match up :wink:

Avril would win, for sure.

Thug life till I die!!!

I am personally looking forward to the matchup between Taylor Swift and Pink Floyd.

To hell with Pink Floyd. They make my stomach feel strange feelings. Bad feelings. They suck. Hard.

Avril is ultra hot now, I'm voting for her.

Hopefully it's legal for me to say that now, I'm not sure how old she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom