JTBATC Artist League Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you just nominate the bands you want to nominate, and not worry so much about what everyone else might do or say?

I think it was more to do with the fact that if a band doesn't get at least 2 nominations there is no guarantee that they will make it into the competition; so some people who thought they'd be the only one to vote for certain artists decided against it

And I completely forgot this was my 15,000th post...YAY!!!!!! :dance:

I think it was more to do with the fact that if a band doesn't get at least 2 nominations there is no guarantee that they will make it into the competition; so some people who thought they'd be the only one to vote for certain artists decided against it

And I completely forgot this was my 15,000th post...YAY!!!!!! :dance:

All the more reason to actually nominate who you want. It only takes two votes, so, shit, you'e 1/2 way home with one vote. I just listed the ten I wanted, who gives a shit who anyone else votes for?

I look forward to this thing starting.

All the more reason to actually nominate who you want. It only takes two votes, so, shit, you'e 1/2 way home with one vote. I just listed the ten I wanted, who gives a shit who anyone else votes for?

I look forward to this thing starting.

Yeah you've got a point, well I guess everyone has some reason

I was actually surprised by the number of nominations, and the fact that over 100 entries only got 1 vote for them

Well it's gonna be starting either Sunday or Monday with the Discussion thread which will feature the tables, being started once I get all the tables sorted out

Yeah you've got a point, well I guess everyone has some reason

I was actually surprised by the number of nominations, and the fact that over 100 entries only got 1 vote for them

Well it's gonna be starting either Sunday or Monday with the Discussion thread which will feature the tables, being started once I get all the tables sorted out

I tossed the Catherine Wheel in there, not thinking anyone else would go for them in their top 10...but at least one other person did, and this pleases me much. :)

100 entries with one vote only is surprising indeed.

Thanks for doing this!!!

I tossed the Catherine Wheel in there, not thinking anyone else would go for them in their top 10...but at least one other person did, and this pleases me much. :)

100 entries with one vote only is surprising indeed.

Thanks for doing this!!!

No problem, I actually really look forward to it getting up and running. I'm also considering though to the high number of bands/artists who only have one nomination to set up a cup competition to go along with the league, except of course it being a knock out style thing. And with a system I've worked out in my head it would include about over half of the bands who didn't get into any of the leagues; if people are interested in having that going on as well

In regards to OLP, it was more of a....well who would I drop to add them, on the off chance that anyone else would have voted for them? And there really was no one I was willing to let go of.

So nominating for this is now closed; I will work out the leagues and then I will make the discussion thread for the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom