JP Losman and the Bills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Anyone else seen Jp losman the new bills qb...I gotta tell you I think it's going to be incredibly exciting to watch Losman Mcgahee and Evans play this year.

I guess the other young players I've seen that look good are Troy Williamson, JJ Arrington and Antrell Rolle

Arun V said:
Anyone else seen Jp losman the new bills qb...I gotta tell you I think it's going to be incredibly exciting to watch Losman Mcgahee and Evans play this year.

I guess the other young players I've seen that look good are Troy Williamson, JJ Arrington and Antrell Rolle

arun, good to see you around again!

i think jp has looked great so far this preseason. he shows a TON of potential and the kid has a rocket of an arm. as long as he can hang tough mentally i think he'll do just fine...no worse than bledsoe did anyway (and i have always been a big drew bledsoe fan but let's face it his days in the league are numbered).

mcgahee should have a truly remarkable year. i don't see any other option there. hopefully evans will really stand out this year and in tandom with moulds, wreak havoc on both sides of the field.

go bills.

hopefully, this is the year the Bills finally return to the post season. all these guys are going to be key in doing that.

while it will still be hyper-competitive, the afc east standings look like they could be in line for a shuffling.

theres nothing really to shuffle about the afc east this year. the pats are the pats, the jets will be very good, the dolphins will suck and the bills will be inbetween.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm not so sure i'd be looking for playoff tickets for an AFC east team with what's baisicly a rookie quarterback just yet... last i checked the patriots and the jets were still in that division.

Headache I'm not talking playoffs, but I think they're on track to something really good.

As for the jets...they will start strong, pennington will get hurt, someone will come in....it will be the standard jets season.

Arun V said:
As for the jets...they will start strong, pennington will get hurt, someone will come in....it will be the standard jets season.

sounds about right...

chadwick is comming off tommy john surgery... which in the past used to be a bad thing, but seeing as most baseball pitchers come back throwing 10 miles per hour faster after having that surgery, perhaps pennington will turn into marino instead of the sissy mary lobs he throws now

Headache in a Suitcase said:

sounds about right...

chadwick is comming off tommy john surgery... which in the past used to be a bad thing, but seeing as most baseball pitchers come back throwing 10 miles per hour faster after having that surgery, perhaps pennington will turn into marino instead of the sissy mary lobs he throws now

he doesn't need any marino in him he needs some Favre in him. Also he needs people to stop telling him how amazing it was that he was a rhodes scholar quarter finalist. ...because that's about how close he's going to ever get to the Lombardi trophy.

did he have teh tommy johns surgery? or some other procedure on his shoulder?

and much like yourselves, it is the blind hope that will eventually deliver us maple leafs/bills fans to the promised land. eventually.

I don't see the Bills doing better than third in the division, but they are heading in the right direction. Giving Losman playing time and getting the offense going is a positive move.

I just hope they don't get too good too quickly.

:wink:

hmm he didnt look so hot last night....but I think he may have just been trying to actually go through his reads. The run game didn't help him much either.

Arun V said:

Did I call it...or did I calll it?

btw...the bills suck this year....how long....how long must I sing this song?

Back
Top Bottom