Journalists - You Are Needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anthony

Refugee
Hey everyone;

Basically, to cut a long story short, I need the help of a few journalists to inform me about journalism for my novel, as one of the characters in it is a journalist, so I'm asking if any of you journalists out there (or students who study Journalism) can help me out in this respect? I would be most grateful if you could PM me or if you simply volunteered your names here so I can contact you (should you express permission). I'm afraid that I am not a wealthy enough author to pay for your invaluable services, but I shall be sure to include you in the 'Thank You' list in the book when it gets published (and it WILL!) - thats about all I can manage.

Thanks to everyone and anyone who chooses to help! Now I shall play the waiting game...

Ant.

Thank you all so very much! Everyone who has replied to me here or otherwise has been contacted, and I await your information with avid interest.

Thanks everyone!

Ant.

I'm extremely busy at the moment, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributed. I will get back to everyone individually at a later date - thank you all!

Ant.

Back
Top Bottom