Joshua Tree Tribute Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
Has anyone seen them? Any good? I recently heard about them and they are going to be in my area (Quincy, MA at The Holy Ground Pub on Apr 23). Thinking about checking it out. Never saw a U2 tribute band before.

i remember reading something about them once, scared the hell out of me. i don't think i'll drive out to quincy to see them though...

i really don't get the idea of tribute bands dedicated to bands who are still around, but that's just me :shrug:

I used to totally agree with you about tribute bands being sorta silly.. but then I saw Elevation (www.u2tributeband.com) likce.. and i changed my mind. It's definitely a whole hell of a lot more exciting than seeing a pretty shitty cover band.. cause they know the music, play it well.. and while it's not nearly a U2 experience, it's still really fun. Especially cause the band are obviously big fans and most of the people there too are also .. and often the band will take requests, which is always fun.. fun to sing along to.. climb scaffolding waving a white flag.. or whatever. Maybe not worth a whole lot of effort to see, but definitely usually a good time.

of course I can't comment on this specific band as i have not seen hide nor hair of them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom