Joshua Tree in Jessica Simpson video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
This may have been discussed before. But as some of you know, I'm really lazy when it comes to searching for previous posts (so I apologize in advance to the mods).

I was watching a Jessica Simpson video. (Don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know why I would), but it was her version of Take My Breath Away. And I'm not too certain, but if anyone has seen the video, are those Joshua Tree's in the background of her video?

U2Fan101 said:
This may have been discussed before. But as some of you know, I'm really lazy when it comes to searching for previous posts (so I apologize in advance to the mods).

I was watching a Jessica Simpson video. (Don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know why I would), but it was her version of Take My Breath Away. And I'm not too certain, but if anyone has seen the video, are those Joshua Tree's in the background of her video?

I only saw part of it once, when I was watching VH1. I got disgusted with her ruining the song so I switched the channel.

I sort of remember she was driving in a convertible through the desert. It was probably filmed someplace where they have Joshua trees. They are all over the southwestern U.S., aren't they?

Didn't Sheryl Crow have a lemon in one of her videos? Like on a plate of fruit or something.

Shit, that totally ruins Zooropa for me now. Damn guyz :huh:

I didn't know Joshua Tree's are that common. I'm never lived anywhere near the desert, and I've never really paid any attention.

I honestly thought that The Joshua Tree is a sacred place like one tree hill is. I thought it was unique.

Canadiens1160 said:
Didn't Sheryl Crow have a lemon in one of her videos? Like on a plate of fruit or something.

Shit, that totally ruins Zooropa for me now. Damn guyz :huh:

This comment rulez.

well it's official! i don't like simpson now.

copying the 7oshua tree is 7ust too much!!

Back
Top Bottom