Jose Feliciano, coldplay the wild swans and goodness knows what else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I already knew that coldplay would be touring in June,and playing at a 2 day outdoor festival near here. Not too expensive.
I would also like some new CD's/music ( sigur ros? maybe).
I just found out Jose Feliciano will be playing near here in June too.I have always loved Jose's guitar style ( I had him as my avatar for a while)And I love High Heeled Sneakers and his version of Californian Dreaming and Light My Fire...even old Feliz Navidad :heart: He is at the same venue I didn't go and see Christy Moore at a few years ago and geeez I regret that.

faraway So close Jose.
One night Live or 2 Cd's? what a choice.

more wonderful cultural temptation. One of australia's former top ballerina's is back directing the Australian Ballet. She is choreographing a performance of an old fairytale I particularly loved, the story of the princess who wove nettles so her brothers could return to human form. They had been turned into swans by a wicked witch. It as an ariel piece, very large and dramatic ( some poignant moments too) I saw it in rehearsal on TV, there are 12 brothers :drool: they have to be very strong to handle the ropes and momentum they build up. It looks wonderful. Something else I would like to spend $$$ on.

sweet dreams

Last edited:
well open it , dear henry
dear henry...open it!!

don't ask me with what dear eliza?
I think of those choices up there, the Australian Ballet would be the best,but that involves a trip to the city....hmmmmm
my son wants to learn to play "exploder" so maybe I should get the "audioslave" CD. They played live on OzTV last night, they are on tour here......feels like everyone is on tour here lately...

.....except U2

Back
Top Bottom