Joke for the Day - Canadian content ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
>Bob, a middle-aged Canadian tourist on his first visit to Orlando, Florida, locates the red light district and enters a large brothel. The madam asks him to be seated and sends over a young lady to entertain the client. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit,drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away! Seeing this, the madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams,"No!" and walks quickly away! The madam is surprised that this ordinary-looking man has asked for something so outrageous that her two girls will have nothing to do with it. She decides that only her most experienced lady, Lola, will do. Lola looks a bit tired, but she has never said no and it doesn't seem likely that anything would surprise her. So the madam sends her over to Bob. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit, and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams, "NO WAY, BUDDY!", smacks him as hard as she can, and literally runs away! Madam is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She hasn't done the bedroom work herself for a long time, but she did it for many years before she got into management. She's sure she has said yes at one time or another to everything a man could possibly ask for. The challenge is irresistible. She just has to find out what this man has wanted that has made her girls so angry. And she sees a chance she can't pass up to show off to her employees how good she was at what they do. So she goes over to Bob and says that she's the best in the house and she is available. She sits and talks with him. They frolic a bit, giggle a bit, drink a little, and she sits in his lap. And Bob leans forward and whispers in her ear, "Can I pay in Canadian dollars?"

Love that! I recall the first time I tried to pass Canandian coinage outside of MI. People freaked! Foreign currency - eghad! Part of the charm of crossing the Ambassador bridge into Ontario was the cool exchange rate - oh and the younger drinking age.

What is the legal age limit now? Do you still have raisin pop?
biggrin.gif

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Originally posted by YellowKite:

What is the legal age limit now? Do you still have raisin pop?
biggrin.gif

Raisin pop? Oh my... that must be an Eastern Canada thing. Drinking age limit in BC is 19, but I think it's 18 in Alberta. Have no clue about the rest of the country. I think the majority of Province's have it set at 19. 21 like you guys have in the States is ridiculous.

It is 19 in Ontario, and 18 in Quebec, which is awesome if you go to University in Ottawa because you can cross the border very, very easily. I line in T.O so it is quite a drive to Quebec, but when we were 18 that was a popular weekend destination!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

raisin pop - must be for the french eastern side of CAN - it's really grape - but we would refuse to drink raisin pop - yeuch - but we would drink that grape crap back home. Something about raisin pop just offended our delicate sensibilities - har-de-har-har!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Back
Top Bottom