JoJo is smokin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was only joking

But when girls who are 13 dress like sl*ts, they are asking for trouble.

We can all blame that on Britney.

I was saying "?" because I have no clue who JoJo is, other than the very much not 13 very much not female counterpart to K-Ci.

Allll myyyy liife I praaayed for someone liiike you

I'm sick of hearing about JoJo. She played at a stupid festival close by this past summer, and everybody was yammering on about her. I heard that one single of hers because it was played all the damn time, and I hate it.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I can think of only two monkeys (with names, that is) on The Simpsons: Mojo (who I think you're talking about) and Mr. Teeny, Krusty's little buddy. Peace out. Ha ha ha...!!

Windmilllane said:
I was only joking

But when girls who are 13 dress like sl*ts, they are asking for trouble.

We can all blame that on Britney.

I've seen the video for her latest single. I was trying to figure out how old she was, and I figured she must be pretty young because there was little (or, I think, none at all) baring of midriffs, etc. Her clothes were cute, but not slutty. Maybe there are other instances where she dresses in poor taste for her age, but from what I've seen, she (and her record company?) are being careful with her image.

I don't know why I'm defending JoJo by the way... :uhoh:

i'll go on record as saying she doesn't look thirteen.

but i'll also go on record by saying that doesn't make it right.

Windmilllane said:
For a girl who is only 13, she is fine:drool:

I would consider going to jail for her..

that is just plain fucking sick to even joke about.

and to say that girls who "dress like sluts" are "asking for trouble" is even sicker.

i have a daughter who is nearly that age. if any man even thought about sex while looking at her, i would slice off his testicles and shove them down his throat.

indeed.

hence the "in about 5 years" comment from me. cause she'd be 18 then.

but NOW? when she's 13?

that's über-sketchy.

Re: Re: JoJo is smokin'

bonosgirl84 said:

i have a daughter who is nearly that age. if any man even thought about sex while looking at her, i would slice off his testicles and shove them down his throat.
Yeah, i know what you mean, my little sister is around that
age as well :|

Zoomerang96 said:
i'll go on record as saying she doesn't look thirteen.

but i'll also go on record by saying that doesn't make it right.

She looks about 11 in my opinion. JoJo wears so much makeup and clothes not made for her age group to appear older.

You can tell by her face she's a lot younger than she was made to look.

Personally I think it's very low and shallow of record companies to start making 13 year olds clones of Britney Spears.
Or the comments like the ones we had in this thread. :eyebrow:

Last edited:

bonosgirl84 said:

and to say that girls who "dress like sluts" are "asking for trouble" is even sicker.

I don't know how she looks like a clone of Britney Spears, the only things I have seen her wear on tv are little jackets and pairs of jeans. I hardly thought that was to attract sleazy folk. :der:

bonosgirl84 said:

:up:

...and she's released a new album....

Will she be a one hit wonder and dissapear into Pop oblivion?

She'd be over 15 now. Surely a duet with Lil Bow Wow or Jesse McCartney might be on the cards

Of all the (still open) threads around here that shouldn't have been bumped up, this was pretty high up on the list.

:huh:

I thought this was a new thread. I saw typhoon's name and got excited.

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom