Join Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where it says to join, he has no option other than his PO Box. :grumpy:
I will email him 20 times an hour until he lets me join with no photo.
!

:slant:

joinmenorwegian.jpg

:lmao:

i think this is all nonsense but why would people be afraid to send their photo? what could he possibly do with it that would be bad?

i mean, most people have their photos here on intereference for anybody in the world to see and use, so if youre not afraid of that then why afraid to send him one?

Passports are typically used in I.D's.
I dont want my passport photo in the hands of someone it shouldn't be. The wedding pic I used to have up here would hardly pass muster if someone tried to enter a country illegally with that on say a passport.
:shrug:

theSoulfulMofo said:
i take it, like any cult leader, he just wants your wallet.

there is no money involved.

You just send in your photo and do a good deed every friday.

He's also recently introduced Happy Mondays, where you do something to make yourself happy on a monday

:up:

And it's not a cult, it's a collective..................:wink:

I find this the strangest thing yet, this 'Join Us' thingy

I do

Im like :scratch: at it.

it halfway makes sense....

its like, when I read they knew of a man who liked peanuts and kept shoving packets of them through his letterbox, very nice.....but for some reason............its very strange........now maybe if they got together and threw a party for a bunch of pensioners, contribute buns and stuff....to me that sound more like the thing.....

some random things done as deeds dont make sense...

am i making sense?

I will not join him in a house
I will not join him with a mouse

I will not join him here or there
I will not join him anywhere

I just started reading this book this morning and I'm already almost done....it is SO good. Very funny, etc....a great quick read. I :heart: danny wallace.

Back
Top Bottom