Join the Boycott

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
There is a serious threat and danger to Interference today. A sin even more terrible than 'bumping threads' or 'going off topic' has arisen: Insanely Long Journal Entries!!!!!!

From here on out, all journal entries that take longer than one to two minutes to read will be completely boycotted by yours truely. Why you ask? A variety of reasons: Because I'm too lazy to read them, Because I have the reading ability of a 4 year old, Because I'm too lazy to read them, Because I support concise and to the point writing, and finally because I'm too lazy to read them.

Will you sit back and allow these evils to continue, or will you join the boycott? Action must be taken, we dont need the key we'll break in.

Know Your Enemy

I'm with you brother.

I have the attention span of a tic-tac. Refreshing, yet short-lived. Maybe some visuals would help.

Lots of words... bad.

:down:

2. cujo.

Screaming Flower said:
you suck more than everyone in the free world.

Yes I know my enemies:

Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite. All of which are Interference dreams.

i told you already, i'm denouncing my old ways and giving up pretending that people actually want to read the details of my mundane life.

:up:

if i ever feel the need to make a long journal entry, i break it up into multiple entries. this way, it doesn't seem as long, and it ups your entry count. :up:

then again, i never use my journal so i'm not one to ask for advice.

I thought this thread was about a giant bed full of men.

How disappointing.

Yet again fooled by the minefield that is false advertising.

:down:

since when's a cot a giant bed? another cujo-fantasy related for all of interference to hear

way to go, buddy :up:

your post was too long, popmofo... :yawn: i didn't bother reading it.... sum it up in two words please. :down:

this post deserves less than a star. im coming back. my journal will be read by all. my journal rules interland.

It really does.

:up:

Check for yourself.
Butterfly in the sky
I can see twice as high.
Take a look it's in a book
Reading Rainbow!!!

Don't take my word for it...

:sexywink:

Well then I dont think anyone really cares if you read their journal or not.

Nothing really matters anyone can see...
Nothing really matters to me...

Anyway the Wind Blows...

End.

u2popmofo said:

Know Your Enemy

f69183d6pwk.jpg

I think I'll be the last man standing...

:D

Marty (looks at his own, lengthy, journal entries)

P.S. U2popmofo, you may be complaining, but you did post a comment to one of my lengthy entries. Not very principled, are you? :tongue:

Last edited:
I never read anyone's journal entries (well, maybe once or twice). The very idea bores me senseless. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I don't really think anyone posts a journal so that you will read them anyway.

Everything I Do, I Do It For You

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom