join the anti-sex league

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
over the past number of weeks i've seen the number of threads multiply like weeds, as estrogen and testosterone levels appear to be rebounding from a summer of apparant lost loves.

i demand to be recognized as the leader of the anti-sex league, here at interference. those who chose to join me will wear a sash signifying our independence from irrelevant sexual desires that lead to nowhere but personal demise.

for years, i've demonstrated at this very message board that one can post without resorting to pathetic flirtatious gestures which would of course, have led to zero sexual activity anyway.

in closing, i demand you carefully think about what you read here today, and decide to join me in stamping out sexuality of our message board lives.

sincerely,

caisenma

shut up boomcha.

disease infested manifestations such as yourself belong in the pits of this forum, otherwise known as pleba.

lemonade stand is mine, and i will make it pristine.

Zoomerang96 said:
shut up boomcha.

disease infested manifestations such as yourself belong in the pits of this forum, otherwise known as pleba.

lemonade stand is mine, and i will make it pristine.

I'll castrate you like a fucking cow.

Re: Re: join the anti-sex league

Mr. BAW said:

and a guaranteed spot in Zoo Confessionals...:up:

indeed.

you're married, you're free to flirt with your wife all you want. i trust though, that you're with me otherwise in terms of idealogical support?

UnforgettableLemon said:
because we shouldn't be ashamed of our faux-cyber-pseudo-online-quasi sexuality.

yes we should.

our lives need constructive methods of application to move forward the prosperity of the human race. sex does not apply.

Zoomerang96 said:
over the past number of weeks i've seen the number of threads multiply like weeds, as estrogen and testosterone levels appear to be rebounding from a summer of apparant lost loves.

i demand to be recognized as the leader of the anti-sex league, here at interference. those who chose to join me will wear a sash signifying our independence from irrelevant sexual desires that lead to nowhere but personal demise.

for years, i've demonstrated at this very message board that one can post without resorting to pathetic flirtatious gestures which would of course, have led to zero sexual activity anyway.

in closing, i demand you carefully think about what you read here today, and decide to join me in stamping out sexuality of our message board lives.

sincerely,

caisenma

That is so hot.

Seeing as I rarely participate in these said threads, I feel no obligation to or against them. Therefore, my view is completley objective and suject to no criticism or scrutiny. In fact, you are all wrong. Give me your money. I will fund more threads that you can despise, and in turn, prompt you to post against them thus giving your meaningless lives some glimmer of purpose.

lovetown...are you the same lovetown i seem to remember conversing with a long time ago?

Zoomerang96 said:
lovetown...are you the same lovetown i seem to remember conversing with a long time ago?

that depends, do you remember good things or bad things? hehehe

I've been at interference forever so yeah Im sure it's prolly me.

Back
Top Bottom