join the anti-sex league

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LoveTown said:

that depends, do you remember good things or bad things? hehehe

I've been at interference forever so yeah Im sure it's prolly me.

ah ok. good times. :up:

I'm a little leary of people who pretend not to like sex...I think they're lurking beneath our bedroom windows, peering through curtains, living vicariously....

Zoomerang96 said:

ah ok. good times. :up:

the grand old days of when I was young and insane and not even the best of chat ops or bots could contain the insanity that is known as LoveTown

mwahahahaha

LoveTown said:

the grand old days of when I was young and insane and not even the best of chat ops or bots could contain the insanity that is known as LoveTown

mwahahahaha

well whatever it was you were then, it doesn't matter. you seem quite nice now, and that's all that matters. :up:

Shouldn't Adolf Neudorf be posting this thread? I mean, spiritual purity or whatever, is his gig I guess.

Where do you get off with this anti-sex stuff, Zoomerang96?:wink:

SPECIAL GREEN SMILIE!!! SHOT OF BABY SCREAMING IN BACK SEAT

enough with the screaming babies in the back seat!!! why are you so obsessed with kids in the backseat anyway, you malicious pervert?!!?!?!?!?!?

Zoomerang96 said:

well whatever it was you were then, it doesn't matter. you seem quite nice now, and that's all that matters. :up:

awwwwww you made me feel all warm and fuzzy just then. You are just great! :bow:

edited to add:

I wasn't that bad hehehe. I WAS an op!

I didn't go mad until AFTER I left interference for a while teehee.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
:up:

we need an anti-sex league smiley.

nemo3.gif

OH DEAR!
Zoom youve done it again !
I furiously chuckled when you put up meegannie's blank post and said " i like it. its unsexual "

you blow my mind dear

* shit.... upon closer inspection ...there is suppose to be something there but i can only see a box with that vile red X

; (

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
OH DEAR!
Zoom youve done it again !
I furiously chuckled when you put up meegannie's blank post and said " i like it. its unsexual "

you blow my mind dear

* shit.... upon closer inspection ...there is suppose to be something there but i can only see a box with that vile red X

; (

just forget about your closer inspections and allow your mind to remember the prior vague brilliance you perceived me to exhibit. :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:

disease infested manifestations such as yourself belong in the pits of this forum, otherwise known as pleba.

lemonade stand is mine, and i will make it pristine.

*cough*

Ahem.

PLEBA is the happiest place on Earth. And I'll fight you for the Lemonade Stand.

starsgoblue said:

*cough*

Ahem.

PLEBA is the happiest place on Earth. And I'll fight you for the Lemonade Stand.

fuck that noise. i've been here four years longer than you.

Well, joining is one thing. It is under consideration.

But that won't do anything about the drunken assholes who choose to rub up against you on a Saturday night. What can be done about this?

anitram said:
Well, joining is one thing. It is under consideration.

But that won't do anything about the drunken assholes who choose to rub up against you on a Saturday night. What can be done about this?

good question. i'd have to recommend packing heat, it might sound extreme but you can be promised no asses will hit on you.

Back
Top Bottom