Join my Pot Recovery Team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
At my church, we have a tithing/pledge program going on right now and we painted pots to plant flowers in as a sign of prosperity.

Someone has potnapped my pot and as you can see by the pictures in my journal, has been really ingenious in the ransom.

I am asking for your help to e-mail this person and flood their e-mail with reasons to return my pot.

The potnapper is Bertha Rheingold and her email address is:

blugone999@yahoo.com

They only know me as Kathy and you can also cc me on the email at doozer61@yahoo.com.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated. I know I can count on my Interference friends to help me out. :up:

3436478323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C8%3A3%3A%3A4%3Aot1lsi

This is disturbing.

With our current leadership in Washington

I have heard that many have fallen on hard times

It has been said that some don't even

"Have a pot to piss in
or a window to throw it out of"

I do not know what desperation drove this poor soul
but if a window goes missing next

be sure to carry an umbrella at all times.

God speed and comfort you.

I'll be in Colorado next week--you want me to rescue it? Is it harboring anything that will produce a pleasant altered state for me if I do?

doozer! :hug: i'm so sorry to hear about your pot!

but really, you should not just leave your pot lying around. people will steal your unattended pot. yes, EVEN in a church!

and now this person is brazenly driving ACROSS STATE LINES with your pot! well, rest assured, the police are on the lookout - they are always on the look out for stolen pot(s), even if it's just your own pot for your own personal use!

and if this 'bertha' - if that is her REAL name - gets caught with your pot? what then? she'll say it's YOUR pot!

and do you think your pot will be returned to you? NO! it will be kept! as EVIDENCE!

be strong doozer. i wish you the best of luck in recovering your pot.

Doozer61 said:
This is the latest photo. Apparently she is in Colorado, enjoying the snow, waiting for me to rescue her!

28614pot_in_colorado-med.JPG

I gotta tell you, highly-paid trained investigator that I am, your pot is not in the cold snowy Coors-fed mountains of Colorado but rather on the sandy beaches of Belmont Shore....

:hmm: the hostage-taker has fed you with misinformation....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom