johnny swallow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
do my eyes fail me?!!?!? is that really you?!

come here, old man and kiss my lips in majestic triumph!

I'm back BITCH!

Rick-James-99.jpg

Ha ha, I'm still here. I've been trying to knock out my degree and I almost did get set up with a hooters girl that my sister in law knew, but it was a near miss.

A B.S. in psychology, I've got 41 hours left to go but I'm getting to where I can see the end. It's good to see (read?) both of you two, I'm glad I'm not a forgotten soul in this place. I'm just sitting here listening to Vertigo over and over and thinking to myself "How come I'm not on interference right now?" Ahh, home sweet home.

ah yes.

home sweet home indeed.

a lot has changed since you were last here...

I disappeared for awhile myself, posted once a month or so. Thought you'd been banned or something. Yeah, 41 hours huh? I've got 3 semesters left on my BA English, but my major and gen ed stuff will be done by the end of the year. So I can do whatever the hell I like senior year. It's good to see you man.

Yeah I'm sorry to say that I think spending so much time posting online kept me from studying as much as I needed to back in the day so I lost my scholarship at the end of my freshman year, after that I took a year and a half off of school to get myself focused and now I feel like I'm fighting to make up for lost time. Next fall I'll graduate if all goes to plan. If this new tour doesn't make me drop out this spring. (THANKS BONO :mad: )

Oh and does Wanderer still bring himself up here or is he still wandering?

Last edited:
It's all about balance. But I know exactly what you're saying. I've been staying on til like 3 in the morning. But I'm still managing As and A-s, so I'm not too concerned yet. And next semester my earliest classes are at 11... it's a beautiful thing.

I think the first post I read here, before registering was one of Johnny Swallow's. It was something about figuring out which tickets to order - pay up for golden circle or get crushed for cheap.

Wow, where has the time gone.

I've been watching Jonnyy swallow for a long long time, longer indeed than either he or I realise. I most heartily recommend him as a troublemaker and a turbulent priest of the forum.

PS. (the) Wanderer posts at Xeidon now.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kieran McConville said:
I've been watching Jonnyy swallow for a long long time, longer indeed than either he or I realise.

isn't that a bit...creepy?

Back
Top Bottom