Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lgfp1591.jpg

PotC-III-1.jpg

2jack1.jpg

56392.jpg

OMG, Edward Scissorhands is one of my all time favorite movies! I watched the 2 hour Biography of JD the other night on the Biography Channel and there was so many good clips and pics of him from when he was younger... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Circa 1990 JD is HOT HOT HOT!!!

I :heart: Edward Scissorhands! It's one of my all time movie favorites! It's a classic film. JD has done some amazing characters in his movie career. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching any of his movies over and over! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He's definitely a talented and versatile actor. His best role is still in Ed Wood.

lil_witch said:
thanks Bono'sLilPal'94

mmh..are you sure? because I have seen another pic of him dressed up like that, and it wasn't the same:shrug:

That picture looks fishy to me, and this my last post in the Johnny Depp gaga thread.

I think he's one of best actors Hollywood has to offer, but he's definitely wasted the last five or so years of his career.

His performances in Ed Wood, Dead Man and, to a lesser extent, Edward Scissorhands are reason enough to consider him great

I really don't like the sort of quirky, dare I say self-parody he's been up to in his most recent years. I saw Pirates 3 last night and enjoyed it a lot - but it's miles away from what he's capable of.

His best role, I think - is still found in Ed Wood.

Also, I reckon he's quite a looker.

Queen Bee said:
He's a good actor, but highly overrated.

I don't get his sex appeal, either. I've never found him attractive.

:angry:
That is like a knife through my heart, Queen B.

He's in Brad Pitt territory for me. One I loved to never pay attention to because of the hype until seeing one of his movies and it dawned on me that there's a lot more than hype and looks and to ignore it was silly.

I really like Johnny Depp as an actor, but while he's a very good-looking man and theoretically my type I just never felt attracted to him for some reason, :shrug:

I agree that Ed Wood was his finest hour (and Tim Burton's as a director as well, IMO).

I just got around to reading the Rolling Stone interview with him and Keith Richards. I'm not a huge fan of the POTC series, but it was a great article. They're great friends, and it's interesting to see how they interact, because it's not something I would've predicted.

There's something about this man that I cannot describe... I don't think he's the thypical hollywood beautiful man (wich I usually don't find attractive at all) but his charisma is, in my opinion, out of this world.

He's a great actor too (maybe not among the best actors but a great one) and has that bad boy look that makes women crazy.
To me he's the most "appealing" man in the movie industry.

Back
Top Bottom