Johnny Carson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:sad:
Johnny Carson has died from emphysema this morning.

MSNBC just broke the news.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com

041116_johnnyCarson_vmed_1p.vmedium.jpg

Last edited:
I grew up with Johnny Carson. His theme music is playing in my head right now. I cried when he used his last two shows to say good-bye. Remember when Bette Midler sang to him? Godspeed Mr. Carson.

it won't happen, but it sure would be nice if letterman and leno both canceled whatever guests they had ligned up for monday's show and did a joint show... together for the first time since their fight over carson's job... and just paid tribute to this great man. just a pipe dream, but it certainly would be nice.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it won't happen, but it sure would be nice if letterman and leno both canceled whatever guests they had ligned up for monday's show and did a joint show... together for the first time since their fight over carson's job... and just paid tribute to this great man. just a pipe dream, but it certainly would be nice.

:up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

They won't do a joint show but I'm sure on their respective shows, they'll each pay tribute, talk about him, maybe do that instead of making jokes during their monolouges.

Back
Top Bottom