John Mayer's "Heavier Things"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Any reactions yet? I gave it a cursory listen but was far too bowled over by the Jeff Buckley Live at Sin-e reissue to give Heavier Things a serious assessment. "Clarity," "Daughters," and "Come Back to Bed" are early favorites, though.

Kids, this isn't a "How do you feel about John Mayer?" thread. If you hate John Mayer, start a new thread. This is about whether or not anyone has heard the new album and what they think of it.

Thanks.

paxetaurora said:
Kids, this isn't a "How do you feel about John Mayer?" thread. If you hate John Mayer, start a new thread. This is about whether or not anyone has heard the new album and what they think of it.

Thanks.

Reaction so far not good from the start, so whats the point? :(

You guys, please don't hijack Pax's thread here... if you do not like John Mayer, please post in a thread about things you do like - she is looking to correspond with people who have heard the album and can offer constructive discussion about it.

Thanks.

HelloAngel said:
You guys, please don't hijack Pax's thread here... if you do not like John Mayer, please post in a thread about things you do like - she is looking to correspond with people who have heard the album and can offer constructive discussion about it.

Thanks.

You're right. Apologies to Pax. I'll behave from now on.

i don't care for john mayer's music

but this thread makes me think of the phish song 'heavy things' everytime i see it

while I despise mayer and everything he does,
I do realize he is a very very talented guitar player!

I don't necessarily despise Mayer and his music, and he is a very talented guitar player, but his music is too...um....middle of the road/safe for my tastes. Pleasant melodies, competent enough songwriting, but it doesn't move me at all.

Back
Top Bottom