john frusciante Vs dave navarro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i've rediscovered red hot chili pepper's one hot minute album...man dave navarro is playing a wonderful guitar, he's on top! what do you think, is he better than frusciante? there are many who are saying that john became a lot slower compared with the older john of blood sugar sex magik

I don't know who is better technically, but to me Frusciante was, is and always will be the best RHCP guitarist. Navarro just didn't fit.

joyfulgirl said:
I don't know who is better technically, but to me Frusciante was, is and always will be the best RHCP guitarist. Navarro just didn't fit.

I agree.. Frusciante is a true Chili Pepper. Anthony and Flea have always said he was their musical brother - and they produce much more innately sounding RHCP stuff when Frusciante is around.

I will say though - I didn't mind the Navarro-RHCP phase b/c man -Dave and Anthony together?? WOW! :combust:

HelloAngel said:

I will say though - I didn't mind the Navarro-RHCP phase b/c man -Dave and Anthony together?? WOW! :combust:

you've got a point there, lol
eye candy :drool:

frusciante's to record only water for 10 days or whaterver the hell it's called...solo album. fucking rad.

in his solo career he does so different music as in rhcp, more experimental, but anyway not so bad. he did now a new album, and flea collaborated in more songs...i think it should be good though i never heard a song

yeah i know it's vastly different, but i really can't remember navarro's work with rhcp to compare them off the top of my head...so i was going with solo stuff. off topic, yes. but still worthy of note. i did not like navarro's solo album.

i'll have to look into this new thing.

Back
Top Bottom