John Frusciante - Long Hair vs Short Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which looks better on Frusciante - Long or Short?

• Long

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Short

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Which do you think looks better? I have to go with long...it just fits his persona so much better, as the art rock genius/guitar legend. I know it's cliche, but 'long hair' and 'artist' go together. Or maybe that's just me romanticizing things. What do you think?

LONG:

john.jpg

12d5023.jpg

john1.jpg

3591bce.jpg

150_4036.jpg

SHORT:

1a0b2a60.jpg

2311.jpg

13.jpg

2.png

imperiaflex_0_6_0.jpg

I'm not really into the Jesus hippie look though he wore it well. Of the short hair pics, I like the last one.

Definitely long hair. It suits him. Plus, it's the way he looked when I first became a fan. I can remember watching the video for Scar Tissue and thinking that he just looked so cool.

Definitely long :yes: - though short is also good.

GibsonGirl said:
I can remember watching the video for Scar Tissue and thinking that he just looked so cool.

:yes: Absolutely! I love that video! That broken guitar or cardboard cutout or whatever it was! :lol: That's the first time I saw the guy I think. Cos during Under The Bridge, I didn't even know his name.

Zootlesque said:

Cos during Under The Bridge, I didn't even know his name.

Good thing you know his name now, eh Zootles...:p

long. although in a few pics, especially those toward the end of the long set, I think it was a bit too long. I like it to have bounce and it seems to have less of that in the really long photos. :)

I think we should have an option for mid-length:

124.jpg

short hair without a doubt , looks soo much cooler and without the effort.

Back
Top Bottom