John Frusciante

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
John Frusciate is such a fantastic guitaristic. I've been listening to his solo meterial recently and it is very impressive. It's pretty different than the chili peppers music and yet it is still amazing. Ive only been able to get my hands on Shadows Collide with People and Inside of Emptiness.

Can any one send my anyof his other albums?

thetitans2k said:
John Frusciate is such a fantastic guitaristic. I've been listening to his solo meterial recently and it is very impressive. It's pretty different than the chili peppers music and yet it is still amazing. Ive only been able to get my hands on Shadows Collide with People and Inside of Emptiness.

the chili peppers guitarist has music other than the chili peppers? wow, i never knew that. i should try some of those places, record stores? or maybe i should just start up a new thread and ask for free music!

thetitans2k said:

John's work is amazing. If you live near a major centre, you should be able to find To Record Only Water for Ten Days and Going Inside, which are perhaps his best albums...very stream of consciousness and brilliant.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom