Joe Perry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone heard anything off his new solo record? I heard whatever song he played on Conan last night. I actually liked it...the vocal parts were nothing special, but the guitar riffs were really funky and easy to rock along to :wink: Whatever song it was, it was certainly sounded fresher than most of what Aerosmith has released recently.

Originally posted by namkcuR
Anyone heard anything off his new solo record? it certainly sounded fresher than most of what Aerosmith has released recently.

You got that right !!
I think Joe Perry's solo album is GREAT ! :drool:
IMO ... he's the "backbone" in Aerosmith (besides Steven Tyler) and one of the sole reasons why they have lasted this long ...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Now I know what to get my mom for mother's day. :hmm:

She loves Joe like I love Larry. :wink:
You're gonna get your mom Joe Perry?
Tell him to stop and get flowers on the way over.

Joe :drool:

His solo album is really good. :up: If it's any indication of the direction Aerosmith's new album will be going in, I won't be complaining. :wink: During the Aerosmith shows he did a few solo songs, he has a cool voice, I like him. He also sings a few songs on their latest Honkin' On Bobo.

babyman said:
Still waiting on a great Aerosmith album........................where are the times of Pump and Get A Grip...................................:rolleyes:
Or I dunno, maybe "Toys in the Attic" or "Rocks"

Back
Top Bottom