Joe Millionaire appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Remember Joe Millionaire? That show was awesome. Joe Millionaire 2 sucked though, don't even get me started on that scripted ending :mad:.

But let's appreciate the original Joe Millionaire here. Thanks.

story.joe.millionaire.jpg

The concept of this show is brilliant. I think I watched it once or twice. WHat ended up happening at the end?

The guy ended up with the girl on the right. They broke up shortly after the show ended. The creators of the show wanted him to pick the girl on the right and he didn't want to. I thought the show was completely lame. He was and still is a big lughead.

What about that show that was about the girl and guy they threw together who were planning a fake engagement and wedding and had to convince the girl's family that she really loved the guy?

And what about the show with the midget/dwarf guy who they paraded out all kinds of regular size girls and little people females for him and he was supposed to choose one to propose to?

I think they should bring back some of these shows or do one special that goes back to each show and tells what happened to the final contestants. I mean come on, inquiring minds like us wanna know! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom