Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baener

Babyface
marriott1.jpg

So...is anybody else watching the show, or am I a loser?

Or am I just a loser for other reasons?

:wave:

I knew that the girl with the wild hair and sunglasses wasn't going to get a necklace...it was funny when he was laughin' at her...she was so phony.

Dana is really pretty! :cute:

I like Zora too...when she was left with a dress that didn't fit, she didn't throw a hissy; she just dealt with it. She ended up lookin' so nice in that blue dress!

Its not on yet but I will watch it :mad:

* closes thread till 10pm *

I usually don't watch shows like this, but because its about Gold digging Women getting duped, I decided to.

Actually, after watching the show, the only women that will get duped if she is a true Gold digger is the one that he finally chooses out of all twenty. Given the fact that he is trying to screen for Gold Diggers, if he is successful, this won't be such a big deal.

yeah i watched it. Heidi is a skank..i hate her already..why did he choose her. I am not a gold digger but i would not stay with him when the show was done anyway, cause he lied. if he lies about something that big imagine what other things he lies about! the whole thing is sleazy. but i am watching it anyway. so i can see what the woman thinks when she wins and finds out the truth.

I watched it too. I agree that Heidi is totally annoying- I hope he gets rid of her soon. I thought it was pretty funny when he couldn't get back on the horse and when he had to make up what his middle name is- they didn't train him too well! :laugh: It's a pretty sleazy show, but I'm sure it will be entertaining. :shrug:

nice picture- boener

This program is just plain mean. Every little girl wants to grow up and marry a prince.

There is nothing wrong with women wanting security, and success in the man they marry.

I guess 19 girls won?t care when they get eliminated.

The one that is the finalist is being treated shabbily.

When I was 25 I got involved with a 29-year-old. She was great looking, a lot of fun, sweet- a great gal.

Well, 7-8 months later she tells me she is really 33. I was like, stunned. She looked great, I thinking 8 years older, wow. I?m speechless. Then she finally tell me she is 31. I demanded to look at her I D.

She was 6 years older than me, not 4 years as she first told me or 8 years, but 6 years. Long story short- it is not good to start what could be a long-term relationship with a serious misrepresentation.

Last edited:
Giant Lemon said:
I watched it too. I agree that Heidi is totally annoying- I hope he gets rid of her soon. I thought it was pretty funny when he couldn't get back on the horse and when he had to make up what his middle name is- they didn't train him too well! :laugh: It's a pretty sleazy show, but I'm sure it will be entertaining. :shrug:

what she said. those women are pathetic...no matter if he's looking for golddiggers or not...they'd have to be motivated by the money, otherwise they wouldn't do the show...pathetic...pathetic...pathetically amusing :eek:

How horrible! I just don't understand what would cause a woman to go on a show like that. How desperate can you get? I totally agree with Adamsmango. If he is willing to lie about something that huge (which just spawns off a million other lies) then what else is he capable of lying about? Sure he feels bad, but he still agreed to do the show.

Anyone recognize Alex McLeod? :lol: I guess that's where former Trading Spaces hosts go--> FOX. Poor thing. She'll probably get real famous now.

Last edited:
Angel said:

Anyone reconize Alex McLeod? :lol: I guess that's where former Trading Spaces hosts go- FOX. Poor thing. She'll probably get real famous now.

Dad noticed it was her!

Okay, so she's the host...yet the butler hosts like 80% of the show...:der:

Yeah, did you notice that they showed Alex for like a total of 15 seconds? And when they did show her it was either from far away or with her hair in her face. Very strange. :huh:

i also thought the way she was talking made her sound like a robot :laugh:

Deep,

Do you have something against construction workers? What does someone's perceptions of security and success have to do with true love?

I have to admit though, while Gold diggers are bad, dishonesty for the most part is worse.

Another interesting thing is they said at the beginning of the show, to the 20 women, that he inherited the money rather than earning it in some brilliant fashion. They said prior to inheriting the money 2 years earlier that he made very little money. This may soften the blow when he finally has to tell the truth.

Do people here think there are different levels of dishonesty? Is lying about ones inheritence as bad as cheating on someone or lying about other things that one might consider important. I know a lot of people who have gotten married and could have cared less about someones "net worth" or the size of a possible inheritence. Still, the point is valid that if one is willing lie about one thing what else would they lie about. Is any lie forgivable when the context is possible marriage?

While this show was advertized in a way to make it about the women and their gold digging, its really going to be about Joe and his "little lie" and how he deals with it, until the final show where everyone sees how the girl he picks deals with it. I may end up skipping the shows until the final one.

Insider info: Did ya guys know Alex Mcleod was "let go" (read: fired) from Trading Spaces? However TLC officially states that she has moved onto "bigger and better plans."

I wonder if this sad, sad show is what they meant by bigger and better? :lol:

I watched it! I hate shows like this but for some sick reason this one makes me laff. I can't wait to see if the girl at the end dumps his ass for lying!

The show'll air for seven episodes. I heard Evan (is that his name?) give an interview on ET one day. So next week they eliminate 8 and after that it'll probably be one per episode. They'll keep Heidi until the end to keep interest, but he won't pick her. :down:

Am I the only one who thinks he's :yuck: ? :p

:lol: I was watching "Gia" on HBO (my fav Angelina Jolie movie :drool: ) but I flipped to "Joe" a few times :eek: But the guy seemed so nervous and awkward. :huh: And a lot of the women looked really desperate..

The whole idea that he's looking for the one woman who's in this for love is ridiculous. Come on, they're all doing it for the money and the chance to be on tv.

And obviously he's looking for love if he's willing to lie to someone about his life. :rolleyes:

Cow of the Seas said:

is it because of my dick clark charm or henry winkler cant-help-but-wanna-touch-me-ism?
if only you knew!!! :dance: :sexywink: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom