Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:angry: I know. West coast gets screwed.

Thx deep. I hear ya about the fool me once thing.

:angry: I won't see it either cause my class doesn't end till 8:30pm! :scream: I forgot to set the VCR! :huh:

I'm gonna call my bro... he got the day off! :angry: Or then I will have to wait to see it on Thurs! :(

Beefeater said:
Rumor has it that Joe Millionaire will select his girl of choice, Confess his large lie to her, She will Reply with a 'Oh I don't care about the money.. I like You' sort of response....

To Which..

Fox will jump in and Offer Joe Millionaire 1 Million dollars to Dump the girl.

Beefeater

I'm not sure whether I want Zora to win and Sarah to have her figure out that she's not some all-poweful seductress or whether I want Sarah to win and for her to find out that he has no money and have her gold-digging bubble burst that way. The great thing about both situations is that Sarah gets knocked off her goddamn high horse. But I'm not sure which one would be more satisfying.

OMG why am I filled with such malice?? :angel:

I thought there for a minute Evan was going to dump Zora. She looked so happy when he chose her,but after he told the truth about himself, she had the look of being betray. Did you see the tear in her eyes?

Yay for Zora! I feel like a big dork, but I was really happy when Zora accepted Evan- he looked so happy! And I don't even think Evan's that great. :der:

My only complaint is that the twist was pretty predictable.

Giant Lemon said:
Yay for Zora! I feel like a big dork, but I was really happy when Zora accepted Evan- he looked so happy! And I don't even think Evan's that great. :der:

Same here! I can't stand him, but I have a little bit more respect for him after that. And I loved how Zora said the money was a turn off.

I didn't really care who he'd pick. I just wanted Sarah to get burned. :evil:

I am surprised Zora accepted. I thought she would be mad about the deception.

Next week's show shoiud be interesting to see if they still like each other or not.

Back
Top Bottom